~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
my question was neglected , is donating ingame?

Yes , there will be , we already have a GameShop coded . but wont be anything over the top as anyways we already auto learn all spells , took out almost all special rings , so (ain't decided yet) but mainly pots and consumable

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Yes , there will be , we already have a GameShop coded . but wont be anything over the top as anyways we already auto learn all spells , took out almost all special rings , so (ain't decided yet) but mainly pots and consumable

Auto learning spells, you just made me happy o/

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Most important thing for me are;
- a list of skills and levels they are useable from.
- what sort of level will a casual <25 hours a week person expect to be in 1 month compared to the top levelled person
- what if anything will you be selling for real life money inside the game
- are you Luke from mirrevenge that bought everything the GM would allow you buy with real life money?

skills and there levels is the thing that makes me want to play a server tbh.

EDIT - phone was going slow as hell so ended up pressing post twice. obviously the troubel of editing my post would have caused the network to die so i didnt and then forgot about it.

for some reason nobody could see it was a double post unless it was pointed out by someone...

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
- what sort of level will a casual <25 hours a week person expect to be in 1 month compared to the top levelled person
- are you Luke from mirrevenge that bought everything the GM would allow you buy with real life money?

---------- Post Merged at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:55 AM ----------

copy n paste.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

I will post the full list on forum tonight once home from work.
Perhaps around 60/70+
As said 2 post above yours 'mainly pots and consumable'

Absolutely not, wouldn't play that server if it was the only one online.

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Updated Advert with Spell level information. We've also just added a new level 90 spell for each class view description and pic in advert.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Updated Advert with Spell level information. We've also just added a new level 90 spell for each class view description and pic in advert.

I love how you make everyone start with an aoe skill! Really looking forward to this now :D

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
I will post the full list on forum tonight once home from work.
Perhaps around 60/70+
As said 2 post above yours 'mainly pots and consumable'

Absolutely not, wouldn't play that server if it was the only one online.

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:01 AM ----------

awesome, sounds great. just hope these skills giv ethe game that much needing boost.

the guy i mentioned was a complete dick so i had to ask lol.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
gl getting more testers i use lomcn for servers not for other forums,

if you choose people from here then i would be interested but other than that hope you get enough players for closed beta.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
gl getting more testers i use lomcn for servers not for other forums,

if you choose people from here then i would be interested but other than that hope you get enough players for closed beta.

I would have a thread here for people to apply but we are not aloud a forum here as we have our own, but if you wish not to join our forum where you will find more information about our server then of course that is your choice but it takes less time to join our forum than it did for you to make that reply. :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I would have a thread here for people to apply but we are not aloud a forum here as we have our own, but if you wish not to join our forum where you will find more information about our server then of course that is your choice but it takes less time to join our forum than it did for you to make that reply. :)

Thats quite stupid on lomcn's part for the same reason it would be for you to use only your own forum.

Mir community is dying along with lomcn so its as stupid for server owners not to use lomcn as it is for lomcn to not allow server owners use it for whatever reason.
I dont know whose fault it is nor i care but splitting a minor community into 4 places (lapta's forums, chronicles, scorpian forums and lomcn) is plain retarded for everyone.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Just to clarify,

The rules on server sections can be found here http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?69053-Legend-of-Mir-2-amp-3-Server-Forums
and they haven't changed in 4 years

Skyline said:
you are welcome to have your own website/forum for your server, as well as links to said website here on LOMCN and in your section. This is just another place for you and your players to post as benefit for all.

Skyline said:
The only conditions are;
-Server is online or planning to come online within the following couple of days

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah, any server that is online is welcome to a section here on LOMCN, even if you have your own forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.