Eden's Elite [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ravage69

LOMCN Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can only get game to play in windowed mode, copied everything you guys have said, I'm using the client not clientold to get ingame. Client old just gives that wrong version message again.When I try to change it to full screen it just opens a windowed box and goes black. cant add a pic on here to show you no matter how I try as every format I use the quota exceeds blah blah.
Really stuck now and dying to play, looks a great game from what I can see in window mode lol

pheonix6565

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2011
Can only get game to play in windowed mode, copied everything you guys have said, I'm using the client not clientold to get ingame. Client old just gives that wrong version message again.When I try to change it to full screen it just opens a windowed box and goes black. cant add a pic on here to show you no matter how I try as every format I use the quota exceeds blah blah.
Really stuck now and dying to play, looks a great game from what I can see in window mode lol

What Res u trying to play in because I can only play in 1024 Res to avoid that black box issue. Maybe try changing urs

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I will be personally rebooting the server @ 12:00 (28/09/2017).

To get the new exe you must run your Client.exe and use the correct settings within Mir2Config.ini

Code:
[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://mir2.edens-elite.co.uk/patcher_folder/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.mir2gaming.co.uk/PatcherImages/Image.png

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
Loock no work :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:12 AM ----------

No work :( ****

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Loock no work :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:12 AM ----------

No work :( ****

Issue fixed.

Issue :
Once 0.map downloaded it caused the Client.exe (Patcher process) to crash (not responding) without any error(s).

Cause :
Likely cause is 0.map in User cosmin's client was corrupt.

Fix :
Delete 0.map from the Map folder within the Clients directory.
Run the Client.exe again to resume the downloading.

Ravage69

LOMCN Member
Jul 17, 2017
What Res u trying to play in because I can only play in 1024 Res to avoid that black box issue. Maybe try changing urs
Thought id tried everything till I saw this. Thank you can now play! in only that res too though but can live with that :)

Meadows

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 30, 2015
now downloading:courage: current arcadia player lets see if u can drag me away

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
now downloading:courage: current arcadia player lets see if u can drag me away

Nice to see people joining the server hopefully u enjoy the stay just ask around if confused on something more then likely get an answer

Rival

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 24, 2014
It should be back online now.

Error will be looked into.

down again :( whats going on thats 3 times in 2 days.. was getting into the flow of it too lol

---------- Post Merged at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:41 PM ----------

its up xD

Rival

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 24, 2014
why does the server keep going down, takes a long time to get it back online again :(

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
It's the actual host this time and not the server, we'll provide more information when we have it.

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Server is back online now.

Apologies for the down-time.

Fixed Wiz hero magic shield error.

Fixed Halfmoon for warr hero dont do damage.

Fixed When pots run out (in auto pot) hero's spam message ran out of pots in chat

Fixed HealingCircle not healing when walked into, should heal all but caster.

Adjusted Plague skill dont seem to be apllying any of it poisons? (works just low chance)

Last edited by a moderator:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
It's the actual host this time and not the server, we'll provide more information when we have it.

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Server is back online now.

Apologies for the down-time.

Fixed Wiz hero magic shield error.

Fixed Halfmoon for warr hero dont do damage.

Fixed When pots run out (in auto pot) hero's spam message ran out of pots in chat

Fixed HealingCircle not healing when walked into, should heal all but caster.

Adjusted Plague skill dont seem to be apllying any of it poisons? (works just low chance)

nice to see you back coding pete :)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
This weekend we are planning the following.

All lasted craahes fixed.

Hero storage. Can have up too 4 heros stored. Stores all items and skills on that hero.

Hero ranking system. Same as player ranking.

Heros can now level shields.

Rune/Socket system. Used to grain diffrent elements.

Level 46 and items adjusted to match char stats.

Thanks
Ice

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Just a correction on the Rune/Socket system, I think Iceman misunderstood my intentions.

An item can have up to 3 vacant slots for Runes.

There will be many types of runes giving different effects ranging from pure stats to passive buffs.

Pure Stats :
As the name suggests, it'll be DC, MC, SC etc...

Passive Stats:
For this example I will be using the Enrage stat.
This buff can trigger ONCE per X many seconds and will last Y seconds, while this buff is active you will gain # MaxDC, # A.Speed, # Crit Chance and # Crit Damage.

Some Runes can be removed, some cannot (determined server end) so you must choose your desired runes wisely.

Elements will come in time, maybe sooner than expected, we'll see :)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
The dedi company had some attacks on the host, they are working to restore us.