liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Nothing to do with wanting things 'easy'

couple of people in this thread have mentioned the slow pace feel

its up to you, if you want to float by with 10-20 users and call that a success then by all means leave the exp this low, but i thought you guys had bigger ambitions for the server?
We would like to see a higher user count yes, but i would also like to see which ever friends your refering to to also have some input. If we have multiple people posting the same thing that have played fair enough.... but at present I can't make the decission to make a change like that to keep one user happy.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
I kind of like the low rate, makes it more fun and to level in different areas, instead of flying through the content like most of mir servers nowadays

Your also happy to float by with 10-20 users playing on a dead game.

I will quite happily just go back to playing Grim Dawn etc offline than waste time on a dead server

[FONT=&quot]
We would like to see a higher user count yes, but i would also like to see which ever friends your refering to to also have some input. If we have multiple people posting the same thing that have played fair enough.... but at present I can't make the decission to make a change like that to keep one user happy. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You can quite clearly check your account database and see how many people have made accounts, then check to see how many have actually stayed into the early 20's....
[/FONT]

Last edited:

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
i did like 16 levels in about 4 hours with no problem, wizards are at 25ish after 2-3 days, not sure what the problem is

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Your also happy to float by with 10-20 users playing on a dead game.

I will quite happily just go back to playing Grim Dawn etc offline than waste time on a dead server

[FONT=&quot]

You can quite clearly check your account database and see how many people have made accounts, then check to see how many have actually stayed into the early 20's....
[/FONT]
And when somone stops playing do they add a coment saying... exp is set to low ?

Everyone not decided to play defo under the same impression as yourself ?
Maybe it was.... ahh still not quite like the mir I'm used to.

Again im sorry mate but i cant make changes like that based on the say so of one user, not untill i receive the same sort of feedback from others.

Again if i receive further comments from others with the same mind set I will be happy to look into this.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
We are listening to all suggestions to improve the server, nothing is set in stone right now and things can change, I been asking a lot of people for any improvements they would like to see changed or added although no one has mentioned the Exp rate but if it's a problem then am sure Lilq and i can look in to it.

I think a lot of people are more confused about where to be leveling or where to go, of course at early levels things will seem slow, it's exactly the same on Legend Of Mir until you get more skills or find groups to go leveling with.

But there one thing i won't be doing, is changing a mechanic because it works like this of Legend Of Mir, i understand that WoOOL looks very much like Mir and some things to match mir in ways but this isn't Mir and when i coded this i never went to Mir for any information, this was purely based on WoOOL and how that works.

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Tbh i have no issues with the exp, but saying that maybe adjust the exp tables for say lvls 1-25 i think this will sort out the struggle? some players may have and give the opportunity for players to be able to explore the middle range content before making comments on low exp. Also take advantage of the double exp event that is daily at 6 pm GMT, all mobs here give double the amount that they would in normal areas.

Also feel free to pm me in game /Rintinrootar i am sure we could get some goups together and hunt better places :)

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Open beta mate

Then players shouldn't get scary and join in to test content and help it work it out the best that suits server phase.

I do also suggest to increase experience a little, make it both friendly, do not forget that players join here because its something new and different than basics from lomcn.

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
I already went to play a different game .

At first i was hyped for this server, but its the same thing ive tested 20 times over already (maybe a slight exaggeration, but you get the jist)

Only so many times i can be bothered to slay X thousand mech mobs before moving onto X thousand snake mobs.

I would've thought u would have followed the same ''boosted'' progression as you did for the first 14 levels (following the quest line) untill at the very earliest the mid to late twenties!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

At first i was hyped for this server, but its the same thing ive tested 20 times over already (maybe a slight exaggeration, but you get the jist)

Only so many times i can be bothered to slay X thousand mech mobs before moving onto X thousand snake mobs.

I would've thought u would have followed the same ''boosted'' progression as you did for the first 14 levels (following the quest line) untill at the very earliest the mid to late twenties!

We are just following official woool right now, the quests in game are purely based of woool, of course we do plan to improve on the quality of leveling with new quests and new places to go for early levels, but i wanted to start of from the ground up instead of making a ton of custom content and getting it wrong.

Patch Fix's 12/3/2018
Sun pots can now be sold to shop.
Shop Teleports in for all maps (Teleport NPC)
BoxEvent room will no longer give PK points.

Behemoth -
Attack Damage Fixed.
Animation Fixed.
Magic damage dealing no damage fixed.
Full screen attack added.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Just over 48 hours into the server opening and we do have lvl 25 players, how fast do you suggest we have people lvl ?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
As someone who doesn't have time to play a lot I did find it too slow after doing all the quests, but I feel that may be because it was too fast doing the quests, it made the leveling feel incredibly slow after finishing them.

It may also be that a lot of people find the lower levels of most games boring.

There is nothing wrong with the speed of the server really, it's just the majority of us don't have the time to enjoy it at it's current speed :(

Radicai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
UK

I agree with this mindset... in fact I think we should all start with level 100 avatars, the best kit and more money then we can spend doing this with give this server such a high user count... I mean who actually has time or even want's to play a game anymore, its is all about having everything and doing nothing for it these days... That's what makes a great game/server.
*Just in case you're wondering, yes this is sarcasm*
Sorry to point at one post but I hate servers where you fly through levelling and get everything great within 2 weeks, to me there is just no point in playing if there is no effort. Players into the 20's within 3 days tells me the exp rate is not too low, in fact to me it WAY to high. I remember playing Mir2 Dragon Server and it took days/weeks to gain levels and I loved it for it as I had to work for it and appreciated every kill and Item I acquired. I know levels these days go much much higher then they did back then and that this is also NOT Mir so I would expect it to be faster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.