ANOTHER 15 More New Weapons

Join Discord

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Found these. I will be releasing these with the updated weapon files I released previously.
And OMG it has the plane as a weapon Woop Woop.

morenewweaps.JPG

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
sweet now these are new u get from UCDIY or rip from a server any way n1

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lol that a 747?

Nice one anyway Kill :P

Love you ;)

/Head

i wish they would make one shaped like a cave man's club :(

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Taken from a chinese client. Well if you included 'did' in your sentence then I would have understood :P

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
more of these are needed....so many weapons now....and are these just graphics ???? hope not... that plane willl be used in every server... at the start a rare item....and on some... the noobie item... i can't get over they scripted that into there files lol....crazy koreans :P.

/Darkunit

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
more of these are needed....so many weapons now....and are these just graphics ???? hope not... that plane willl be used in every server... at the start a rare item....and on some... the noobie item... i can't get over they scripted that into there files lol....crazy koreans :P.

/Darkunit

CHINESE, hell i thought we had sorted this

BH

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
LOL. Listen to BH getting all moody :P haha.

The plane I might leave out of the release. I dont like it and it will annoy me seeing it used so much in servers.

I dont have to make them use the graphics folder but Ive used up all the space for the weapons so Im not sure how Im going to get around this.
You may say that the graphics folder is unlimited but you will be shocked to know its not lol. I can only have weapons in the graphics folder from 100-127 I think it is.
I can also only import 65k of images into one wil file. So when I find out where to put all these Ill release them :P

I have 93 weapons not including the recoloured crappy weapons. Where as I can think of 2-3 more I could add also.
To many weapons for us to all cope with.

Last edited:

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
CHINESE, hell i thought we had sorted this

BH

lmfao xD love u BH :P.

still sticking to my guns and calling them koreans tho.....just as it seems to get u fired up :P.

@killmaster: lol dont leave the plane out =o, it's teh sex, and u know it'll be everywhere for ages :P. do it!.

/Darkunit

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dont put the plane in its stupid..... and just a waste as we know TDs files can only have so many in the graphics folder :/

other than that nice find hope u release soon :P

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
think about the mini game u could have

Save the world

terrorist have planes and counter terrorist have the ak47 or sniper they have in wills.

will be soooo fun.

ps i was looking on there site killmaster and seems theres a lot more things as well i will up load later on tonight

i have new npcs new mobs and a few diff weps :)

pss all cred gose to killmaster all did was click random links lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
These where released ages ago, maybe lomcn are behind the times. :(

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If these were release ages ago were they used in any european server? As I dont believe Ive seen them anywhere....

@Joe, the site I posted with all the nice armours/weapons and so on... you cant download. They sell there files but if you really want to buy them you can and I wouldnt dream of paying for any data files.

If people dont try and share with this community then I just find it harder to give up the stuff I find. Simple as that. Sharing on this forum used to be good but Ive seen none of it recently. Other than really me and milo (with his dm2 upgraded files from chinese)

PS - I will NOT be including the plane if I release these. I know some of you losers will use it hell of a lot.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think they where released on the site which is banned on here, Daydie.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah they were but you try and export them... it wont let you. These have been exported and can be used as you please.

Not all of these were including in his release. Ive released many more than he had ;)
Not to sound overly big headed :err:

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
If these were release ages ago were they used in any european server? As I dont believe Ive seen them anywhere....

@Joe, the site I posted with all the nice armours/weapons and so on... you cant download. They sell there files but if you really want to buy them you can and I wouldnt dream of paying for any data files.

If people dont try and share with this community then I just find it harder to give up the stuff I find. Simple as that. Sharing on this forum used to be good but Ive seen none of it recently. Other than really me and milo (with his dm2 upgraded files from chinese)

PS - I will NOT be including the plane if I release these. I know some of you losers will use it hell of a lot.

nah m8 if u scroll down on first page click yellow writing it lets u download a few ff them but not all