BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
sorry to burst your bubble..... but half the new items r form WoOOL and the touch of god spell is a wizzy spell on that aswell:P

Want a sticker?

Not exactly claiming that i sat and drew them on paint am i.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
sorry to burst your bubble..... but half the new items r form WoOOL and the touch of god spell is a wizzy spell on that aswell:P

So if he brought a whole bunch of items, spells, abilities from the likes of Myth Of Soma.. you'd just have to say "sorry to burst your bubble but they are all from Soma" ?

Get a grip.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
i really do hope u dont give up on this server xanan =]

server looks stunning from the images iv seen tho.

keep up the good work and nice1!

(Y)

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Back on topic, is there any more recent news on the server lately? havent heard from it in a while, Would be nice to have some new recent screen shots.

Love to see the server online soon x

/HabTrix

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
The server is still in progress i was talking to Xanan the other night he was waiting for lomcn to come back up, I think hes prepairing a teaser video for us soon with all the nice content that he has so far.

/Zen2

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
but soma is **** so y even think about it?

Jesus christ, I'd love to know what goes through some of these peoples heads.

Is it not blatantly obvious to you that I'm using Soma as an example you idiotic **** witt?

Don't post back and say "yes it was", as it clearly wasn't otherwise you wouldn't have posted in the first place.

Go back to sniffin' glue, or whatever the **** it is you do that has reduced your IQ to that of a cardboard box.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
Jesus christ, I'd love to know what goes through some of these peoples heads.

Is it not blatantly obvious to you that I'm using Soma as an example you idiotic **** witt?

Don't post back and say "yes it was", as it clearly wasn't otherwise you wouldn't have posted in the first place.

Go back to sniffin' glue, or whatever the **** it is you do that has reduced your IQ to that of a cardboard box.

hehehe wond your funny :P

Good luck xanan fo somereason you aint on my msn no more... pm me your email u fadge, ill send u some things i got you may like O.o

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Looks aint everything, look at meteor, every1 got boners over how amazing that looked.
only thing i saw different to a normal server, is that u have new magic image looks...
soz 2 be a **** but im in abad mood!

id personally be more interested in teh content the server had, quests / gameplay / places to go / things 2 do etc etc.

Last edited:

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Rather play something that 'looks' different than using the same old items just renamed :x.

Not like i am going to play but you get my drift..