Fox Server Files (AKA PK)

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
A guide to use hex editor would rly be nice:P I for instance have no idea how to work with it lol.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
Actually I think a guide to translating might be quite efficient for people wanting to learn how to, and might get some thing moving along quicker.

Would be good, I for one would give It a bash :P

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Word is a good way of doing it i find. If you dont have the chinese writing installed you can go on MS Word and insert symbol. Match the symbols with the lettering you are trying to replace.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i dunno if anyone has noticed but a lot of the m2servers have some english already in and they do relate to letters take for e.g 54 = T 6F = o 61 = a when you hex edit these so look in the code for these and change all the 54,s to a letter T this is just a random guess by the way no idea if it will work has i,ve not tried it but i,m looking into it. :)

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i dunno if anyone has noticed but a lot of the m2servers have some english already in and they do relate to letters take for e.g 54 = T 6F = o 61 = a when you hex edit these so look in the code for these and change all the 54,s to a letter T this is just a random guess by the way no idea if it will work has i,ve not tried it but i,m looking into it. :)

Don't do that.

Change your Non Unicode Apps to Chinese(PRC) and use UltraEdit32. This will let you view the Chinese strings in the Application so you can translate them

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Just got a even newer release the latest m5, this uses the old db (hero DBC)

Just need to unpack and its up for release

Still the same as the release above, but newer exes and diffrent DB setup

lif

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Don't do that.

Change your Non Unicode Apps to Chinese(PRC) and use UltraEdit32. This will let you view the Chinese strings in the Application so you can translate them

what do u mean chnge my non unicode apps to chinese do you mean like the m2 exe or ultraedit has i have that or do i change it via the language in windows like norm :)

ok all sorted i know what you mean about the prc code :)

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I dont know why but ive had 3 messages so far saying they dont work

Why would i go to the trouble to unpack and release if they did not work ?

35cjxv7.jpg

Its all good :)

lif

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
what do u mean chnge my non unicode apps to chinese do you mean like the m2 exe or ultraedit has i have that or do i change it via the language in windows like norm :)

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced (tab)

Then select it from the drop down list.
You will need East Asian Languages installed.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
When Using The Client Which Button do u pressed to load it if its one next to drop menu i get a small error box come up eny help possible please

Grinch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2008
Lifco u said something about 1 update for 2.6 , wich 1 are? Where i cant find this 1? I think this are more 1.9 extented version for WoolServ.
Tnx anyway!!:agree: