Legend of Mir - Orhideea

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Legend of Mir - Orhideea

This is open for BETA testing stage, please play and enjoy the game and if you find any bugs report them. I am hoping to release the server live out of BETA soon hopefully by this weekend or early next week.

FORUMS: http://forum.orhideea.net

Start level: 10
Start Gold: 5,000
Exp rate: all of the exp's have been custom changed but is medium / low-medium

IP:85.120.207.253
Client download: http://patch.orhideea.net/client/orhideea-fullclient1.0.exe

Only EXE + INI http://patch.orhideea.net/client/orhideea-client.rar

Host: Dedicated server - on a 100 MB line

Server Admin: [email protected]

How to play:
Download the client and extract all files to a designated folder, click the mir2.exe to launch the game, create an account and login. Straight forward and as simple as that.
Once ingame you must level to 20 before receiving your skills, dont worry it will not take you long...

Background:
Based around the old Euro Dragon/Phoenix servers we're we are hoping to get a similar feel, this server is low-medium rate, levelling is a pretty easy at lower levels and a challenge for higher levels. Item stats are standard for basic kits and should not prove to difficult to obtain however rare - shiney items are way way better and are very much worth trying to hunt for. Most items (jewellery) drop defensive or attack for example HardRingAtt would have dc2-8 and HardRingDef would be ac2-4 amc1-3 dc0-2 and so on...Tigers are already ingame we just need them tweaked before releasing for you to hunt down and tame, and likewise with fishing we hope to introduce this real soon. We have also brought back Low, Medium and High Level Cave's which can be very rewarding but are equally as challenging.

There should hopefully be a lot of new features being added over the next few weeks in several patches.

Please try our server, and we hope you enjoy it - feedback is a gift, so all suggestions / critisims are appreciated.
-Add me to MSN / Yahoo or send me a pm on forums

siggy.php

Last edited by a moderator:

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Just been testing this server.

leveling is ok not a straight shoot up, ive been on an hour and im about 25
Items - there are loads of items hard what to know what to leave before you pick them up

users - no-one seemed to be online although there was one person afk in bw sz

Server does looks like it could be good but thats an early view, but it needs people to get it going

Last edited:

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Been on a few hours seem's really good a lot of work has been done to it not just another 5min server lol

but as above need's players come give it a try!!!! :thumbup2:

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
can we just get a exe + ini puload please, just to testy it before getting the full client

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
well it seems that u can use any 2.6 exe , it hasnt a check =\ to use the latest server exe

that why i am asking if svr has a coder

ah ok kool, well the only 2.6 exer iv got is elysians one, an when you click new to make new account it takes me to there website, thats why im after a basic exe :)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
[Setup]
FontName=Arial
ForceAddr=1
ServerAddr=mir2.syshalt.net
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=mir2.syshalt.net
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=mir2.syshalt.net
GameServerPort=7200
FullScreen=1
Param1=
Param2=
Param3=
Param4=
Param5=
LineColor=9
RectangleColor=18
BlendAlpha=150

[Auto]
AutoLogin=0
AutoID=
AutoPass=
AutoServer=0
AutoServerName=

[Positions]
Left=123
Top=71

[Option]
SkillKeyMode=0
SkillBarNum=1
SkillBarView=0
ViewEffect=0
Sound=1
DropItemView=0
ViewAllName=0
ViewHPType=2
AutoPickUpItem=0

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
If its 2.6, and its not bugged to ****, I think its safe to assume they have a coder >.> Doubt they pulled the files out of their arse.

/Nymph

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
If its 2.6, and its not bugged to ****, I think its safe to assume they have a coder >.> Doubt they pulled the files out of their arse.

/Nymph

well thats logic lol

but i see they use custom exe from mir2assassin
if they had a coder they should use the updated exe's by coder ?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
well thats logic lol

but i see they use custom exe from mir2assassin
if they had a coder they should use the updated exe's by coder ?

Beats me, i know next to nothing about the coding side of mir.

/Nymph

Status
Not open for further replies.