The Legend Of Mir Essence [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Re: The Legend Of Mir Essence

Oldskool was Ben's very first server. Everybody makes silly mistakes when it's their first server.

This is pob's... 5th? or 4th "officially" owned, Server. You'd of thought he'd of learned by now, he hasn't.

That is the problem.

i dont use the same databases for eery server.
i use a standard basic and it is sometimes messed up.
Nothing wrong with a few bugs.As someone just said find them report them and i fix asap.
Whats wrong with that ?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

i dont use the same databases for eery server.
i use a standard basic and it is sometimes messed up.
Nothing wrong with a few bugs.As someone just said find them report them and i fix asap.
Whats wrong with that ?

Why keep using a "messed up" basic db when you have others? lol, waste of time.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

just the prove the contradiction ima find a quote

Last edited:

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

download any other 2.3 server and run the same scan.
im using the same set of files i have done since i made darkrealm.
if you think its a keylogger lol then do not use it

:d

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

oh my heres bens followers, no offence to ben as he's an allright guy when u get to know him but some people just seem to suck up to him way to much

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

fkin hell find a bug tell him, everytime ive noticed one its been fixed as soon as ive told him, and buzzbee the two richest people on server me and a romanian called fku2m8 havent donated a penny and somehow have the best kits, as for the person complaining about 150k for spec repair, do sum quests they take less than an hr and u gain enough gold to do several repairs, 5 or 4 wts in kr (easiest boss probs) and everytime i clear i get atleast 1 item i can sell for a mil, servers slowly getting better. oldskool wasnt bug free wen it first went up was it? with me running around with godrings and mir kit on, everybody makes mistakes
tbh as they said, os was my 1st server, it was a noob mistake to forget to wipe the TM, but u didnt get away with it for long.
every server ive made since then hasnt had ne of these problems, especially not after "3 weeks of testing" lol.

also if u can get 1 item that sells for a mil every time u go to kr... dont sound like these items are gonna stay very rare for long.. prob shop items soon?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

oh my heres bens followers, no offence to ben as he's an allright guy when u get to know him but some people just seem to suck up to him way to much

Why, because people have the same opinion as Ben they must be sucking up to him? Grow up.

/Nymph

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Servers fine report a bug he fixes straight away ino.

@BuzzBee all them 5 things u said then have all been fixed/worked on so please stfu. xxx

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

think server as loads of bugs =/

these buffs he as done untill lvl 70 i think makes wizzys have 1.1 1.2k hp/ they can stand infront of a warrior np ( not like wizzys do alot of damage)

taos seem **** only gd point is pets.

mobs drop t much floors allways coverd in ton of pots euro wanky items.

im close to lvl 60 n only kit i can get is added euro items. kit is to hard to get

/Cba2killU ( didnt no i was logd on on ashs lomcn)

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

think server as loads of bugs =/

these buffs he as done untill lvl 70 i think makes wizzys have 1.1 1.2k hp/ they can stand infront of a warrior np ( not like wizzys do alot of damage)

taos seem **** only gd point is pets.

mobs drop t much floors allways coverd in ton of pots euro wanky items.

im close to lvl 60 n only kit i can get is added euro items. kit is to hard to get

/Cba2killU ( didnt no i was logd on on ashs lomcn)

every thought of reporting any of this to me instead of crying on lomcn ?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

i aint crying im just saying n i am reportin on here

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

lol i dont like ben...but fact is he is stating the truth
+ it hasent been sorted
+ paul.....u have been told about all of this in game and u refuse to do nething about it all (as u would say) *untill it becomes a problem for you*
i have played almost every single server made (apart from mir3/high rate m2 server) and all i have to so say now is to ppl that are licking ur ass real bad = u all joind server because u know him and most of u have said it sucks in game but too scared to say it to him. and to paul about server = it is faild and i dont see the server running for more than 2 months tops..purely because u are the most retarded server owner i have ever known.
and thats me off this thread :)

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

i never got along with paul befor buzz, but mirs dieng and with every1 just continuosly slateing things isnt going to do a thing to help that, i gave server a try obviously needs improvement but he seems to do updates faster than any other server out there apart from 4heros which is a team of people + to what i know only about 2 of them have other things to do through the day (work, Uni whatever)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

i never got along with paul befor buzz, but mirs dieng and with every1 just continuosly slateing things isnt going to do a thing to help that, i gave server a try obviously needs improvement but he seems to do updates faster than any other server out there apart from 4heros which is a team of people + to what i know only about 2 of them have other things to do through the day (work, Uni whatever)

what team? im the only 1 that does ingame content on 4heros, all matt does is coding side of stuff, which hasnt done a lot lately due to uni commitments. I manage fine, why cant he

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

wizzys seem totaly fkd on here nw buff as gone.

no ac amc on kit if we wnt tht we have to lose 15-25 mc.
@58 we got 340 hp. warrior 1 hit us np

/Cba2KillU

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Sorry for double post. (Which wasnt by me)

Server down :| Guess ill have a refun on pets?

Server is ok. He does take time to acctually do stuff but its goin well so far. So can ya's stop cryin and wait till he fixed them. This is why mir is diein slatin every server that goes live. If you think u can do a better job thn go make 1 and let us slater you. Ino Nymph could never make 1. I recon he should of spended more time on server befor launch.. Doesnt seem the testers did a very gd job. More and more 2.3 servers will come out and i guarantee most of you's will slaughter that 1 like you did to this one. No wonder mir is dead. Look how EM Evo and i think salvation died and maybe others.

JadeSnow ring or w.e is sorted. So the moaners who moaned about it you can stop cryin now and come bk.

Good luck paul.

willy123

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 20, 2010

of all the mir servers i played this is defo one the best. hes kept the items very much like it was on euro. and to be honest they were the pros and know how to do it better than u all. atleast u see the improvements ingame constantly

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London

this is a gd server paul,,,others sayin all this **** can just fk off

QueenOfWizzies

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

what team? im the only 1 that does ingame content on 4heros, all matt does is coding side of stuff, which hasnt done a lot lately due to uni commitments. I manage fine, why cant he

i do manage fine bon.I think the point you missing is i dont no things need fixing untill im actually told.
It will be the same for you unless you posses some sort of unique powers that lets you no every problem before it arises.
I fix all issues during the day with in 5 mins.Right up till midnight.After that time i fix first thing in the morning

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

i do manage fine bon.I think the point you missing is i dont no things need fixing untill im actually told.
It will be the same for you unless you posses some sort of unique powers that lets you no every problem before it arises.
I fix all issues during the day with in 5 mins.Right up till midnight.After that time i fix first thing in the morning

When is server coming back up?!?!?!