Time for a new server yet ?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
well look like i said on every server thread that has been made last 6 months all will go down with in 2 weeks and they have.

so heres the thing i have server files on my pc still which were around 50 % done how many of u would be interested cuz am not gonna piss about for 5 people.

server will be 3.55 due to the fact kings files are ****y laggy and all new skills are broken in pvp

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Would love to see a king server rather one with 3.55 files. Will give a go if the server is king version.

King server with a medium rate & long server thats what I mean.

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
hi there, im new to lomcn and been reading forum and posts.
there is a new lom3 prelude to war server just been opened bout 4 or 5 weeks ago.
can be downloaded at www.pegasusmir.com .

if this posted in wrong section please feel free to remove

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
on every server thread that has been made last 6 months all will go down with in 2 weeks
Having looked at your past post's and threads, it would suggest that you yourself are the sort of person to put up a server and then close it down after a short period of time. So what I'm asking, what makes this time different for you and who's to say you won't take it down after a month or so, when you have the realisation of actually how much comes out of your own pocket.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
hi there, im new to lomcn and been reading forum and posts.
there is a new lom3 prelude to war server just been opened bout 4 or 5 weeks ago.
can be downloaded at www.pegasusmir.com .

if this posted in wrong section please feel free to remove

No thanks 3.55 / low rate (x4) and as for donation from server forums:

PegasusMIR is a MIR3 server that is entirely supported by donations.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Having looked at your past post's and threads, it would suggest that you yourself are the sort of person to put up a server and then close it down after a short period of time. So what I'm asking, what makes this time different for you and who's to say you won't take it down after a month or so, when you have the realisation of actually how much comes out of your own pocket.

lmao sorry who the **** are u lol ?

i have been a gm on several different servers both mir 2 and mir 3 which none have been mine i had a server add a few month ago but others were releasing there servers a few weeks befor i had planned and i am not putting effort to get 5 players.

as for covering cost like i said have been a gm on servers and have payed for 2 dedis in the past so i know how much it costs. am 20 full time job with baiscly no outgoings other than phone bill and beer funds so easly cover cost of a dedi

ye as for pegasus server wtf 1 euro a day for x2 exp lmao GTFO

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Sad to see every one who use to play Mir 3 is now playing Mir 2.

Hope to see some one makes a Mir 3 decent server soon.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
How can you judge a server if you've not played it?

I played it for a day, exp is x1 or x4 & due to the fact people log on & log off after few minutes. User count is +5 max.

Should have been x32 or something.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
id be interested if server exp was between x8- x32... anything higher then no thank you! good luck either way!

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
it would take a really good server to draw players back at this moment in time I think. I myself have pretty much stopped playing mir for good after almost 10 years. so if your serious, then make it medium rate, probably best to go with king files, and make a lot of new stuff to attract new players.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
it would take a really good server to draw players back at this moment in time I think. I myself have pretty much stopped playing mir for good after almost 10 years. so if your serious, then make it medium rate, probably best to go with king files, and make a lot of new stuff to attract new players.

same mate but i was a mir2 boy:P

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
im sorry you guys like everything handed to you on a plate

x32 is a medium rate & you dont get any thing on plate on that rate.

As for the server there is nothing new in it. Same old official caves, have to run all over to the caves, no new items or no new kits, mobs shadows bugged, mobs get displaced with you hit them. No wonder Azura's Inferno server got more new things then your server had.

Do enjoy a dead server with +5 user count including the 3 GMS.