Empire PVP Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
did u have any luck sorting this rich?

Nah, have used different web browsers and different rar extractors but every download just always appears to be corrupted when unzipping. Maybe I should try a download manager but I don't see how that could affect the problem.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Server is online now.

still account does not exist m8

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Nah, have used different web browsers and different rar extractors but every download just always appears to be corrupted when unzipping. Maybe I should try a download manager but I don't see how that could affect the problem.

u have downloaded all 6 patches? when u open part1.rar just dbl click that installer (inside the rar file)?

Ashlar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2008
Poland
linzi Patch1.1 have file HL_Mir3G.ini. Copy this file and paste to main game
folder again

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Quick question also, how does this Shaman quest work? I have seen the summon talismans, but can not find where to do quest. Old maps are looking good btw.

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
NPC to start quest stay before Ghost Cave (Prajna Island).

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
something strange going on with this server, Nela has over 600 fp - how is this possible when all the boss's 1 hit kill mass attack, the boss's which dont do that only give 1-3FP each.

Please explain to me how normal people can gain 600fp in 2 days? I think you need to go through and check what FP boss's are giving, or you've given Nela FP, either way something needs to be done.

At level 100 i still cannot survive the mass attack of spells - when will i be able to? It is boring to get 1hit kill, and please do not tell me to grp up, because even in a grp it will still 1 hit (isnmt like grping makes difference to damage)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
something strange going on with this server, Nela has over 600 fp - how is this possible when all the boss's 1 hit kill mass attack, the boss's which dont do that only give 1-3FP each.

Please explain to me how normal people can gain 600fp in 2 days? I think you need to go through and check what FP boss's are giving, or you've given Nela FP, either way something needs to be done.

At level 100 i still cannot survive the mass attack of spells - when will i be able to? It is boring to get 1hit kill, and please do not tell me to grp up, because even in a grp it will still 1 hit (isnmt like grping makes difference to damage)
I agree with you something dodgy is going on all the other guild in game are over lvl100 with way too much GP, i think the GM's are corrupt on here tbh which is a shame as server wasn't actually that bad.. but i can't prove they are but it's my opinion.. So i'm not playng the server anymore for that reason...

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
Jesus, I didn't give him any FP , lol. They killed lots of bosses and they play almost week, so don't be angry. And if someone has accomplished more than you, it does not mean that I helped him.
Respawn of bosses is fast, and if somebody just want, is possible to gain many FP.

About boss's attack i will tell you what you said. Yes, you need group, you need one taoist in group to kill better bosses now. Then , when you get more HP, you could kill bosses easier :) I don't want change bosses strength per 2-3 months. :)

And please don't suspect me of helping the players, because I am opposed to such measures!

PS: And maybe look at Eye of Dragon, there are all bosses. It's about 25 bosses at the server. And if you want now, when don't play lots ppl yet, you can still kill bosses around.
PS 2: Better bosses give even to 10 FP!

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
About boss's attack i will tell you what you said. Yes, you need group, you need one taoist in group to kill better bosses now. Then , when you get more HP, you could kill bosses easier :) I don't want change bosses strength per 2-3 months. :)

And please don't suspect me of helping the players, because I am opposed to such measures!

PS: And maybe look at Eye of Dragon, there are all bosses. It's about 25 bosses at the server. And if you want now, when don't play lots ppl yet, you can still kill bosses around.
PS 2: Better bosses give even to 10 FP!

I am tao. I killed all boss's this morning ALL on list of eyeofdragon and got only 3 FP. He kill boss's with me for 3days and only 10FP.

You have given everything on a plate......It is stupid, i can understand the integrals, but giving something that tele's you to boss's? And also the fact u've given people super pets to level with, people wont be half the level they are now when server is live. Boss's hit 4k-9k ish with their mass/t-bolt attacks, only a tao can kill......A war would need to get like level 500 b4 being able to even kill it. At level 89 i have 1065HP LOL. Jesus has roughly 1.5k maybe.....We are certainly not going to play after beta to level for like a month b4 even being able to kill any decent fp giving boss's. Bearing in mind people arent actually KILLING the boss's, their jst standing there trans letting pet kill it for them which wont be viable at all after beta as a pet costs 300 integrals and u need atleast 2 to actually kill a decent boss, no way are people gonna get 600 integrals. i have found i think 25 in whole time i have played - yes iv killed many slaves.

Server seems like an easy way to make a quick buck. He's given people unlimited integrals knowing they will get the feel of havin drugs/torchs/jewels constantly and alot of people will feel tempted to donate. People arent stupid we kno what the plan was lol. He's made gold super hard to obtain(but ofc u can buy it for integrals) and when u die u drop what little gold u have(u drop more gold the more gold u have lol). The grocerys dont sell TT's(can only buy with integrals).

That eyeofdragon crap is just ridiculous lol. It cost 5k integrals then a further 100-900 integral to set it to a different boss location, then u drop it like everytime u die! lol.

As radley said. Just seems like something fishy's going on. Even if u added all the FP together off of all the english peoples char's u wouldnt get 600 lol.....We've all killed many boss's but i suppose we're ALL just awfully unlucky lol. I wouldnt mind if this morning id of gained 8-10GP.....But 3 from like 20boss's? Comon.

Last edited:

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
I don't belive it, you killed all bosses and got just 3 FP. It's impossible! I think that your pets were killing bosses.

I don't think so, it's your opinion. This is beta tests. I was talking about integrals drop with ppl, and i've increased a bit today. I think, lots guys of you, don't UNDERSTAND what is BETA TESTS. You mustn't get pets for integrals and hunt with them. You can test get exp without that.
Maybe taoist can kill boss alone, but remember, this class will get experiance slower than other. Each class has + and -. The main assumption was that it was a PvP-Enforced server.
TT you can gain from Zombies... but probably you didn't hunt there.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Raffis, you do not see my point. I can understand the TOP boss's being 1hit kill but not every boss, even at level 500 the boss's will still 1 hit - what is fun about that?

Test it, make yourself level 300, give yourself some kit and go to one of the lowbie boss's (snake lord), then tell me it is not 1 hit kill.....

You should have made everyone play for 1 week without integrals, and THEN give every1 unlimited integrals, because atm this has tested nothing really, the only thing im starting to realise about the server is it seems to be HIGHLY in favour of those who donate.

Great server with alot of potential, but i dont see how any1 will be having fun getting 1 hit by boss's even at higher level, i think you have the damage set to 100% on the 'new' attacks boss do

Last edited:

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
If you got 255 lvl and assault , probably you will be able to kill each boss too.

Anyway, that's good point. I can turn off integrals at start and delete all already integrals. People will see.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
was fun to beta test, but now is boring to play lvl 99 with no int etc, should have done no integral from start then give integral later.

see u in live.

Status
Not open for further replies.