[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

care to add an update to that post? xD

---------- Post added 10-09-2011 at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-09-2011 at 09:04 PM ----------

so are you still working on this server then... ?

McFunk

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 23, 2011
Looks like you made quite a bit of progress since I last posted! seems as though things are comming along nicely!

If you need help testing just give me a PM as id be happy to help :)

Cant wait for server to go live!!

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
yes.

went through everything i had added, and tweaked where was needed.

added some armors for level 30-99 (these armors are double the stats of normal armors) they drop from boss's and subs.

added 'FamousMen' - basicly 5 famous men spawn on most maps, these give 5 FP each. adjusted all boss FP's (in preparation for the FP required lvl 99 items)

added 2 ( could be 3) new hunting areas, in progress of doing some lvling areas and battle areas over the next day or so,

re staggered item levels by 10 on most items. probably other stuff ive forgotten about too.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
mate get this online asap there is too many money grabbing GM's now and wouldnt mind a decent server based around PK il give it a try

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Christmas is looking like a realistic possibility, it could be before that (im hoping so)

Lots has been done on server, ive basicly doubled the content, and split it up a little.

You'll now spend lvls 0-100 in bichon (with 4 hunting areas, 4 battle areas and 4 lvling areas), you have 3 tiers of items to collect.

Once you reach lvl 100 you'll go to phantom where so far i have (5 hunting areas, 4 battle areas and 4 lvling areas) 2 tiers of items to collect (500 fp needed and 5000fp needed)

Have added a couple of 'Events', one is called 1stCome1stServed, basicly you teleport into a map and there are 50 mobs, 10 of which will teleport you to the next floor, 40 of which are fakes (meaning only 10 people can make it to the next floor), on the 2nd floor there are only 5 teleport mobs, 3rd floor is 3 tele mobs and the 4th and final floor is 1 teleport mob, 1st to finish receives 5 BlessingFromJesus(50k) (total of 250k exp), a WinnersReward (stat boost torch) and 3 GoldenTicket(S) (3mil cash)

the 2nd event is GladiatorArena, basicly its a free for all with a twist, random box's will spawn, kill the box's for a chance to obtain some super drugs or super weapons (dura 1 expire in 1 day). Last man standing wins.

Also added 'Jesus Summoning' every 2hours a message will appear to all users telling them that the Jesus Summoning is beggining, get to the portal, group up and enter the SummoningChamber. Inside the summoning chamber are Clerics, 1 cleric will drop a summoning chip, use this chip to have a chance of summoning Jesus (will take a grp of 3-4 ppl to kill Jesus succesfully) Jesus has a chance to drop 'Numa set' items (increased stats and has the numa set bonus)

Much much more added but i cannot really remember lol.

everyone bugging me about beta and no proper eta can basicly smd, im doing this my way and if my way means waiting to release, then i wait for release. I promise you though this server will be amazing

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Christmas is looking like a realistic possibility, it could be before that (im hoping so)

Lots has been done on server, ive basicly doubled the content, and split it up a little.

You'll now spend lvls 0-100 in bichon (with 4 hunting areas, 4 battle areas and 4 lvling areas), you have 3 tiers of items to collect.

Once you reach lvl 100 you'll go to phantom where so far i have (5 hunting areas, 4 battle areas and 4 lvling areas) 2 tiers of items to collect (500 fp needed and 5000fp needed)

Have added a couple of 'Events', one is called 1stCome1stServed, basicly you teleport into a map and there are 50 mobs, 10 of which will teleport you to the next floor, 40 of which are fakes (meaning only 10 people can make it to the next floor), on the 2nd floor there are only 5 teleport mobs, 3rd floor is 3 tele mobs and the 4th and final floor is 1 teleport mob, 1st to finish receives 5 BlessingFromJesus(50k) (total of 250k exp), a WinnersReward (stat boost torch) and 3 GoldenTicket(S) (3mil cash)

the 2nd event is GladiatorArena, basicly its a free for all with a twist, random box's will spawn, kill the box's for a chance to obtain some super drugs or super weapons (dura 1 expire in 1 day). Last man standing wins.

Also added 'Jesus Summoning' every 2hours a message will appear to all users telling them that the Jesus Summoning is beggining, get to the portal, group up and enter the SummoningChamber. Inside the summoning chamber are Clerics, 1 cleric will drop a summoning chip, use this chip to have a chance of summoning Jesus (will take a grp of 3-4 ppl to kill Jesus succesfully) Jesus has a chance to drop 'Numa set' items (increased stats and has the numa set bonus)

Much much more added but i cannot really remember lol.

everyone bugging me about beta and no proper eta can basicly smd, im doing this my way and if my way means waiting to release, then i wait for release. I promise you though this server will be amazing

if you already have 5 leveling areas for 100+ why not open beta and keep working on server? u will get lvl 100+ in 1 hr or what?

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
by christmas..... thanks dude..... u couldve put that in your first post as a rough guess?
ty for stringing us along.
you remind me of eric cartman who bought an amusement park only to not let anyone in lol.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
by christmas..... thanks dude..... u couldve put that in your first post as a rough guess?
ty for stringing us along.
you remind me of eric cartman who bought an amusement park only to not let anyone in lol.

Get a grip you little nerd.

Lol.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
well wasnt he lol where did he mention it would take tht long, just annoying is all =/

Status
Not open for further replies.