Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
Very nice server, client runs smoothly, especially when launching multiple clients.
Graphics look great, especially bosses, weapons etc.
Levelling is fast with the main focus seemingly being end-game, pre-dominantly PVP;
but with just enough content for the casual PvEr, whom doesn't mind getting into fights along the way.

I've enjoyed my time so far and will continue to play.

I'm unaware if there is a barber in-game, but this needs to be added pronto :ROFLMAO:
Besides that, there is a character limit and I'd love to see this removed for fellow altoholics.

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
Shouldn't you provide a download link?
https://phoenixmir.com/download
Post automatically merged:

might help. i don't do discord
https://phoenixmir.com/download

Very nice server, client runs smoothly, especially when launching multiple clients.
Graphics look great, especially bosses, weapons etc.
Levelling is fast with the main focus seemingly being end-game, pre-dominantly PVP;
but with just enough content for the casual PvEr, whom doesn't mind getting into fights along the way.

I've enjoyed my time so far and will continue to play.

I'm unaware if there is a barber in-game, but this needs to be added pronto :ROFLMAO:
Besides that, there is a character limit and I'd love to see this removed for fellow altoholics.
glad to hear that you are enjoy playing the server honestly ,

and ye I gonna put a barber npc, the character is limited duo too safety cause we getting ddos since day1 :ROFLMAO:

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
glad to hear that you are enjoy playing the server honestly ,

and ye I gonna put a barber npc, the character is limited duo too safety cause we getting ddos since day1 :ROFLMAO:
Totally understandable from that point of view, might I suggest doubling it?
At least that way, we can alt properly and it still be limiting potential attacks.

Also, great news about the barber, I'd say I am im desperate need of a haircut..
..but I don't have any!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Muhamad

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If your server has people buying/selling gold, it means your server doing well. It just is what it is these days, no matter what you do to try and stop it people will always buy gold / items.

Reactions: Jev

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
His world map is nice tbh, could of utilized it a little more.
Niceeee yeah I populated ours

Did he link the islands up, as noticed on the original map didn't have anything

So we built bridges on it haha

Reactions: Pusha

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
I cant get it to update, downloaded files needed too, but every time I try to run the .exe I get this error new1.jpg

Running Win 11 on i9 system, there was more to the image but was too big to upload it all

It installed fine on wifes PC Win 10 i7 system

Last edited:

Mazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
It's decent if you want to spend your time levelling so that you can fight for bosses if the pay to win gang doesnt get there before you. Most of the dominant groups are those you'd expect rinsing and repeating.
If you cant play 10 hours a day and so cant really compete at the highest level then you can enjoy the rest of the server, which is well done and gm is active and responsive. Many players will attack you for being on the same screen especially sins. Getting away with murder is Mir gaming style now.

Addicted

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
I keep trying to run autopatcher and get this message
Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-27 154546.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 154546.png
    1 MB · Views: 12

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
my game is crashing randomly. just closes no errors nothing noticed it started after windows insider update unstalled so tried on other pc ran ok for an hour or so then closed 2-3 times in a row. i've resinstalled windows on my main pc redownloaded the game still closes out of nowhere. can't be insider update since it's not installed

Not just me either 2-3 people in guild having same issues

Defo not my end. Left benchmark stress test for 30-40 minutes didn’t blue screen or restart 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
It's decent if you want to spend your time levelling so that you can fight for bosses if the pay to win gang doesnt get there before you. Most of the dominant groups are those you'd expect rinsing and repeating.
If you cant play 10 hours a day and so cant really compete at the highest level then you can enjoy the rest of the server, which is well done and gm is active and responsive. Many players will attack you for being on the same screen especially sins. Getting away with murder is Mir gaming style now.
I almost installed but then I remembered this is Mir now 🥲

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
He reset 150 paragons for 50 stats wtf is that **** 6-8h on event exp for 50 stats without event exp 3-4 days :))):)))