Mir Server Editor

ImpulsiveZ

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 13, 2004
Anyone got a mir server editor that WORKS? The one for leocrasher.co.uk doesn't work and fernys doesn't work either.

ImpulsiveZ

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 13, 2004
It crashes saying it my mir path is wrong and it can't find images sumthing like that.

superspellman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2004
go to preferences in the toolbar, make sure all the correct paths are in there.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Ive just got the mir server editor from fernys and it seems to have been updated o.0 cos before if u added items in dbcommander, then went into mirserver editor, it wouldnt let u save if u edit anything and stuff like that. but now it seems to let u.

ImpulsiveZ

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 13, 2004
superspellman said:
go to preferences in the toolbar, make sure all the correct paths are in there.
Soon as I run mir server editor it says it cannot find images files then crash..so I can't do nothing..it probably and bug. Anyone got a working mir server editor? I just need a working mir server link!!! >< I can't make my server without it =(.

*EDIT*

I just d/l MSE from offical site..I just notice its my pc that causing this problem. When I run it it works but doesn't show into my screen. Anyone knows why?

http://www.mrenigma.co.uk/mir2/configeditor.php

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
theres **** all wrong with it considering im using it at the moment as well. U need to ake sure all the paths are in the preferences toolbar, including the ones that link to your CLIENT files. This will enable you to see animations, items and so on.

Remove it completely, re-install it and try again, This is second post today of urs ive answered for "things that dont work" yet im using exactly the same files etc as u and ive had no problems whatsoever.

ImpulsiveZ

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 13, 2004
Nooooo!!!! Not the prefences I know how to use mir server editor like a pro. Its just when I run mir server editor.exe it doesn't show ON my Screen. So its like invisble but the program is running on task manger so there must be a problem with it or my pc