Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Your reply was that of a 12year old but i'll humour it none the less, you do not know every name on lomcn. You know tags yes, but not names. I don't think any of my mir characters have been found out apart from the one I used a signature as, so you don't know who tests and who doesn't. They still have a right to an opinion.

I will infract however for immature replies that are literally a child kicking his toy over going "WAAAHHH MUMMY THEY DON'T LIKE IT THE MEAN MEN SAID BAD THINGS" grow a pair and learn to take critisism, it's not that hard.

NO .first i know to take critisism ,but i do not take critisism from persons talking with no sense,without testing or entered in the game.

and every name on lomcn?first i would say yes,most of ppl's that tested my server was polish guys -and 2 3 english guys,the 2 -3 english guys so i guess i can say I KNOW WHO TESTED MY SERVER*names

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
NO .first i know to take critisism ,but i do not take critisism from persons talking with no sense,without testing or entered in the game.

and every name on lomcn?first i would say yes,most of ppl's that tested my server was polish guys -and 2 3 english guys,the 2 -3 english guys so i guess i can say I KNOW WHO TESTED MY SERVER*names

Understand this, because you think you know names does not make you right it does not mean you can act like a spoilt brat to every persons reply tell them they're "envy" which you mean jealous or just telling them to stfu. IT is not a good host material. IT IS immature. This is advice, I am trying to help YOU. But you seem to allow your pride to shine far too bright to be able to see anything out of this so consider this my last post on the matter.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
45mins till server online .

18:00 Spanish Time
18:00 Polish Time
19:00 Romanian Time
17:00 English Time

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
No,when it will be online-(40min)

WILL BE LIVE!!

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
why i cant log on?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

why i cant log in?

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
you saying my server it's ****?What about ur fking server noob,if you dnt tried my server or something get the fk out from there
SORRY TO THOSE READING SPEECH TIME FROM ME
Are you for real or what, your a child that has the mouth that pours out more **** than I go to the toilet and your retarded at that with the pointless abuse you seem to think makes you look big. Your a child that knows nothing and acts like everyone should owe you. As I pointed out previously, look at my name "MAPADALE" yes it's my username and every post you find for the last 4 years that teach people how to put a server together and answers the questions that are asked, are all from me and a few others. If it wasn't for the likes of me and others who put the time into these sections and help the retarded few like yourself, this section would have died a long time ago and would have no one supporting you.

I've tested your server and I'm very shocked by what I've seen, I also tested your previous fail of a server and nothing has changed at all. These pathetic comments you keep giving out does you know favors at all and just makes people see that you are a child and a poor excuse for one at that.

I have nothing to prove to you with regards to my server and in fact if I opened my server today, you wouldn't have anyone to play yours anyway. I'm experienced in what I do and the advice I have given people over the years and the support I give. Ask anyone who has opened a server in the last few years who it was that helped them, who it was that spent the time showing them how to get it online and configuring the server for them. As you will find it was me and a select few. I don't see you helping this community, all I see is a child trying to act big and it's not working for them.

Oh and everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you can't accept it, then don't you think you should grow up and come back once you are a lot more mature than what you are now.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Oh and everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you can't accept it, then don't you think you should grow up and come back once you are a lot more mature than what you are now.
i hope when i'm grown up and abit more mature that i have a decent job and not wasting my time on this.. which will most probably be totally dead by time im 20odd >.<

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
i hope when i'm grown up and abit more mature that i have a decent job and not wasting my time on this.. which will most probably be totally dead by time im 20odd >.<
Unfortunately I keep coming back, though it's more of a case of I enjoy helping people and seeing that help going to good use. But when I see things like this whole thread, it rattles my cage a little, as I spent a lot of time helping people in these sections, to see children opening a server when they know nothing about what they are doing and then being so abusive when it's pointed out to them.

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
Played couple of hours, maked it to 2nd reb and some lvls. So, what can i say? Boring as hell. Same old ****, there are better servers out there.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Unfortunately I keep coming back, though it's more of a case of I enjoy helping people and seeing that help going to good use. But when I see things like this whole thread, it rattles my cage a little, as I spent a lot of time helping people in these sections, to see children opening a server when they know nothing about what they are doing and then being so abusive when it's pointed out to them.

ah yeh i agree, this game is addictive... i've left many times, 2months,, 1year etc... keep coming back because its part of me >
i was introduced to this game by my aunty back when LOM2 was in OB and i loved it since..
Had some awesome times with my nan, grandad, dad and other relatives but sadly my nan passed away (R.I.P nan) but it brings back memories of good times we had playing together

May sound sad but in a way i treasure this game ;)

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
ah yeh i agree, this game is addictive... i've left many times, 2months,, 1year etc... keep coming back because its part of me >
i was introduced to this game by my aunty back when LOM2 was in OB and i loved it since..
Had some awesome times with my nan, grandad, dad and other relatives but sadly my nan passed away (R.I.P nan) but it brings back memories of good times we had playing together

May sound sad but in a way i treasure this game ;)
Sorry I know it is off topic slightly, but this thread could do with a bit of good injected into it.

I hated US Mir, it wasn't the same for me as it was with euro. It was a major shame that QGO screwed that up, though it didn't help the fact wemade failed at giving them updates.

mrboldy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2011
hey m8 mapadale, I thought ur working with phantom on his phantom Mir3 server. How's that coming along? did you guys quit that server? lol

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Since this server is live going off what has been said the thread is now locked, please create an advertisement in the correct section. If I am wrong please feel free to contact a moderator in a PM and this thread will be unlocked please make sure the advertisement has the following:

1a. Advertisements MUST contain the following in the post itself:

IP address (or "no-ip" address)
Server Name
Server Type (EI, JoB, PtW/3G, Kings)
Host Machine stats & Internet stats
Exp Rates
Starting Level
Starting Gold
Direct Download Links
Website and Forum Links (if applicable).
Full list of gameshop information including prices and what is available for purchase (if applicable).

2. The subject must include the servers name, and the file version. ([3.55], [Kings])
3. One advert per server. "Bumping" is not allowed.
4. Any new information must be edited into the first post.

Thanks,
Czeldabolg (And relentless don't worry, we don't need you to do our job :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.