Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Are people seriously asking if Mir 2 is dead?

It's been dead for a decade.

400 people ****ing a corpse dressed in different clothes over and over again doesn't bring anyone back to life.

Deal with it.
Heathen!!! Burn him!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
I would like to see every1 working for the same!! Like the Old days, we worked for the comunity, not for money, not for our own but for the entire comunity!

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I would like to see every1 working for the same!! Like the Old days, we worked for the comunity, not for money, not for our own but for the entire comunity!

Been tried so many times, people have differences of opinion, people have their own view of what should or shouldn't be, it's never worked out and I still don't see it working out.

It's like players, everyone has their own idea of a 'perfect' server, you can never really cater to everyone.

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Currently the 3rd highest played server is Chronicles, which has been dead a long time now. So yes, Mir2 is dead

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Are people seriously asking if Mir 2 is dead?

It's been dead for a decade.

400 people ****ing a corpse dressed in different clothes over and over again doesn't bring anyone back to life.

Deal with it.

400 people claiming something is dead when it clearly is still beating and blood running through its veins doesn't make it any less alive. It may be old, withered and forgot its purpose but it's still breathing.

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
The same people go server to server completely no life it and recruit half the server into guild, completely dominate till everyone else gets bored and quits then they get bored and quit.

Rinse and repeat every time. Community is to small and it’s been exactly the same on last few servers

We need a good quality high rate server

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
High Rates aren't the same on Crystal files, low rate is just better all round really.

Status
Not open for further replies.