Mir 2 Dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
Make sure when you tickle the underside of his balls you wipe them with a baby wipe first as kori has not been able to reach that part of his body for a long time.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
A guy who makes sure the other guy's balls are warm, doesnt have balls either.

Come back at you little chowder.

Alright!! you've leveled up from School Kid to Pre-Teen Keyboard Warrior. Congratulations!

Lets celebrate and buy a massive cake, don't worry, Jamie and I will cover the costs, I know times are tough lately over on Zentaur.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Alright!! you've leveled up from School Kid to Pre-Teen Keyboard Warrior. Congratulations!

Lets celebrate and buy a massive cake, don't worry, Jamie and I will cover the costs, I know times are tough lately over on Zentaur.

You are such a funny guy arent ya? NOPE

If i show you my wallet you start displaying me your sucky offerts.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The host you fags are paying rent on for Zircon.

I got the same one on my house, you such a pricks, fools and kids on keyboard which think they are ruff but when go outside of house first watch on the window to see if some one is near to not trigger your anxious agony.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Zedina u trigger way too easily

Im not triggered, but this continuously joke starts to get old. Anyway this feud is enough for me for today.

I start to think that this community loves servers with 5-6 months life spam, where you donate a **** load of money. Why he dont start a gofundme page?

Every week when i see this progress, i remind that Hells wasnt that such a clown, and used to speak the truth. No wonder why he attempted to withdraw his 7.5k donation LUL.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Make sure when you tickle the underside of his balls you wipe them with a baby wipe first as kori has not been able to reach that part of his body for a long time.

Oh shane knows, everytime we get a donation I have him clean me up from my impending mess. In saying that, we are looking to hire someone who can fulfill those tasks, We could offer you a job, if you'd like? Two birds with one stone, gets you off the streets and off of the government spoon and you can show us your expertise at cleaning, what with being a walking talking turd. :wink-new:

Damn, guess the schoolbell rang and Zedina had to go, really gutted thought we were connecting.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Couldn't handle the banter, oh dear. Don't start what you can't finish Zed, didn't anyone teach you?

**** I guess not, I mean just look at the state of Zentaur.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
Oh shane knows, everytime we get a donation I have him clean me up from my impending mess. In saying that, we are looking to hire someone who can fulfill those tasks, We could offer you a job, if you'd like? Two birds with one stone, gets you off the streets and off of the government spoon and you can show us your expertise at cleaning, what with being a walking talking turd.

Damn, guess the schoolbell rang and Zedina had to go, really gutted thought we were connecting.

583BA953-A1E0-452A-A60B-5E28E5482D8F.jpeg

Change the ice cream for Jamie and Shane’s c0cks and we’re on to a winner here folks

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
This thread is why I like coming here to read and eat popcorn lol. Really makes my mornings a happy morning.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Oof, using a 3year old profile pic, that's a low blow. I've eaten far many more icecreams in that time, I mean Jamie literally funds my diabetes. :drunk:

Shame you had to take it to the personal level, i'd post your mugshot in retort but I wouldn't want to scar people for life, and I'm above and beyond that. Looks like I'll be taking this win!

Last edited:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Ok can't wait for Marble 2 good news for now but I pray that Jamie has learned a lot from Marble and Zircon as I don't fancy being involved in another 1-3 month paradise that suddenly implodes. Although it's still a month or so of fun at least, lets have something that lasts yea, for the good of Mir and long lasting enemies and friendships :p

I was gonna list a few things but I cba, all I will say is I fuking hated the fact you added fox cave and this place only ended up being a stepping stone to your new boss creation even though the place was incredible engaging, difficult and you couldn't RT. Why farm there when you could go Past Bichon to farm? Make other places more relevant so we don't end up in a sausage fest in one area, I don't want to be hanging around with the likes of Kori all day, man that guy wouldn't shutup about the past bichon boss, also that sh1t better be sorted out, should not be abusable by mages and make assassins fun to play and balanced on release for a change k bye! (/intentional ramblings)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Im sorry Koriban for speaking and acting like this to you..

Looks like nature did its selection anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.