Online Server status

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1"><b><table style="filter:glow(color=purple, strength=8)"><tr><td><font size='-1' color='white'><b>ServerCount v4: ServerList Monitor Output</b></font></td></tr></table></b></font><br>Status of upto 12 online Mir servers - as updated from the ServerList Monitor program running at http://leocrasher.myftp.org<p align="center">
<iframe name="Leo1" src="http://leocrasher.myftp.org/newblood/index.htm" width="710" height="500">
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.
</iframe></p>
Quick Quide:
Users Playing:
The number of users logged onto the server at present
% of total: The percentage of users the server has online out of the total amount of online players across all listed servers.
Version: Which version of the serverfiles the server is using (detected via GameGate version)
Ports: Green means OPEN, and that you will not have a problem accessing the gate. Log = LoginGate (you can login if its green, you can't if its red). Chr = SelCharGate (you can can select your character if green, you can't if red). Gam = GameGate (you can enter the server if its green, you can't if its red). DB = DBServer (the server is open to hacking/exploitation if green, its not if red) BAD servers have this port OPEN/GREEN.

In otherwords, if you want a secure working server... your looking for the first 3 green, and the last red.

/Leo

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
(Thread cleaned)

Currently looking for ideas to implement onto the serverlist... reply here suggesting anything you can possibly think of to make the thing better for YOU.

[Ideas awaiting implementation]
-Ripman: Ability for server owners to add bits of info such as website

[Ideas implemented]
-Leo: Mini-chat area per server
-ash1234: Server uptime

/Leo

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Mayb an uptime of the server could be displayed, i think it had it before didnt it? because at least that way you can see if its a stable server or not.

Well, just another one of my stupid ideas i supose -_- lol :P

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Wheather its 1.9emu or 1.9 euro or 1.4. a link to exe and stats on server like have a column with (L) (M) (H) and a column for Xexp. basically everything ya need to know about a server.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
NorthernLadz said:
Wheather its 1.9emu or 1.9 euro or 1.4. a link to exe and stats on server like have a column with (L) (M) (H) and a column for Xexp. basically everything ya need to know about a server.

Serverfile version is already detected on the main page.
--
Links to additional information will be included with Ripmans request
--
What the hell is L/M/H? - Exp is a silly thing to list, as good servers won't be able to compare their experiance amount to another server... since you can alter both how much exp is required per level, and the exp a mob gives.

/Leo

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
Nice things now I can easy to find the some good server :P Thanks

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Make it so on the top 10 lists it counts added stats that are added on items as well as weapons

e.g. i have 44SC on foundation but it only says 43sc because i have a 0-6 titan ring.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
[Updated: 11/03/2006]

Been busy improving the ServerList a lil...
You may have noticed the serverlist now orders the servers by how many players they have online. Also, if the serverlist is showing a blank space it will make the port status blue.

The biggest improvement comes in the form of allowing server owners to edit information about their server (at Ripmans and Scorpians request). Simply click the link at the bottom of http://leocrasher.myftp.org/servers to be directed to a page which allows you to edit info about your server. This information is accessable by clicking 'More Info' on your server info page.

Enjoy ^^
/Leo

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Leo, you think that in the future maybe you could have mir3 servers also added onto the server status? :O I know there isn't many at the moment, but the future is looking bright for mir3, and maybe if some servers were on your server status then more people would play ^__^

Just an idea.

And nice work on updating it and that. :)

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
ServerCount does NOTHING to prevent a M3 serverteam adding their server to the list (via StatusCountSiggy)... and never has. Version detection will probably fail to give an accurate reading, but that is all.

/Leo