The Crystal Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004

I have brought this server back online. Please visit the web site for more information. Here is the original post from when the server used to be up:
Crystal said:
Standard 1.4 server, exp bonus, new maps, mobs, items. Not looking for any gms. Need my client to play. Download available from:

http://www.crystalserver.net

If you have a 1.4 client you can download the patch. If not, there is a full client download. Links on left of page. Many people have been complaining about their mir.exe not working. It turns out that most people are using an edited 1.4, not the original. The 1.4 I use is the one that came in mir14_full.exe that I downloaded from WeMade long ago. I found the common exe that people are using and added it to my server so that should clear up a lot of the problems people are having. Make sure to download my client from the website.

Server Details

- Exp. ranges 3x to 8x (over the old 1.4 mir xp), depending where you are.

- Starting level is one.

- New items are currently higher level, will be adding lower level items later.

- New maps so far are 25+. Normally rare items are much less rare on these maps.

- I am not using any of the new Euro Mir maps (nothing after spider patch). New mobs are being used, but with different names and different stats.

- Added a couple EI mobs (might add more later, not sure)

- Modified a few existing items (for the better), however most retain normal stats.

- Sun Potions (normal and medium) can be bundled by bank npcs.

- A few spell levels have been reduced (exact levels on my website).

- Females appear naked when not wearing armor (instead of being in underclothes)

- If you have trouble connecting or playing, there is a help forum on the website.

- I am NOT looking for any GMs. Please do not ask. I will tell you no just like everyone else.
Server IP: 24.227.47.162
Server Name: CrystalServer

Last edited:

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
only 1 GM, and ur hardly ever on. i get the feeling not many people will play this, as players usually like to have a gm on to help just incase something happens. if u dont want ne1 to be a gm from here, maybe think about a r/l friend or something if its trust your worried about. just an idea.

scody

yeh one of the main reasons i tried the server and quit it straight away was there was never anyone on icluding the gm i mean if the creater of the server wont play it who will?? :/

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
lol make me a gm den we can have 1 on all d time :D:D lol :P

FallenLord <lookin 4 a server> Creat0r of ~DeathSquad~

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
its a shame no one plays this server, its hard to level but its satisfying after 30 hours straight lvling to reach lvl 22 :D /brendan in game

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
ROFL 30 hrs lvlin 4 22 jesus did u have enuff pro plus lol >.< not many peeps play dis server if i aint wrong !!

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
Don't know what you mean about gms not being on. There is a gm on at least 4 hours a day, at different times every day. Also, I can be reached by email and there is a forum that I check everyday at the server's website. So, if anyone is having problems, there are ways to get in touch with gms.

TheMightyOne said:
only 1 GM, and ur hardly ever on.
Read the notice some time when you log in... there are 4 GMs. Two of them log in at least 3 times a week. I log in every day. Only one of them is inactive.

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading
trying 2 find the ip 4 this sever like getting blood out of a stone web site not very good wheres the ip

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
Server is back up after being offline for nearly a year. All accounts are still as they were.

Hoody

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 26, 2004
yes its online, an a top server too just the cleint download isnt working only 1 that is takes forever to download its a **** hot server tho :) sould give it a try :)