mir3
ragnarok
hellbreth
mu

if theres any of these p servers yet can u gimmi a link

fairyland
knightonline
prince of qin

or owt new not botherd sick of all these **** mir servers last a day then dont come bak up the mods need to make a rule where u cant post a psever unless its 24/7

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
i did have a website with a really amazing new mmorpg (should be in beta soon) but ive lost the website url, i will try to find it, but this is the best 3d fantasy mmorpg ive ever seen :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
c5 software is done by gadget, and has been going for years, he doesnt progress much.

UO is normally had to be paid for, but there are private server. iv forgotten the website, but try searching for UO. if i remember it ill post.

ReNZoR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 13, 2004
London
Im the Project Manager at C5. If you take a look the game has progressed by an insane amount since last December. We have an Alpha server that is up and running 24/7, a top quality team of developers (ALL professionals!) and are soon (December) to hopefully go open beta. FutureScape is currently in Closed (Selected) Alpha testing phase.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
well actually i did notice it to be abit further on than what i last saw. future rpg's aint really my game, but ill give it a try once it comes out.

ReNZoR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 13, 2004
London
Hehe, yes... it has improoved a lot. And we have a lot of features we intend to impliment.

Many are already in... just the client hasnt been released yet ;)

As I said, its all free to test... and we do have slots open for testing so... if youre at all interested at any time, sign up to the forum :)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I think the future MMORPGs are what you should wait for, including :

World of WarCraft
Dragon Empires
(these games are scheduled for 2004 BETA release :) )

and many more...

[moved to correct forums :)]

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dragon empires looks rubbish. it will most likely be as buggy as DAOK was.

world of warcraft, neva actually seen much of yet, but i liked the other warcraft games.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Farril said:
dragon empires looks rubbish. it will most likely be as buggy as DAOK was.

world of warcraft, neva actually seen much of yet, but i liked the other warcraft games.
DE has been in development long enough, and codemasters games are generally of a high stardard. How can you say it looks rubbish?! The graphics and game play look great.

Although i am mostly looking forward to WOW (world of warcraft). Take a look around the site : World of WarCraft Official Site

ReNZoR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 13, 2004
London
Matrix Online and LOTR : Middle Earth Online - are what I am holding out for. I played MIR since beta (was invited to play by an old friend who was in my Quake III Clan at the time...) Gadget... But quit around a year ago

I have played Narchy Online (That game is strange...) played DAoC for almost 2 years, got a level 50 paladin and various other alts, but dont play much now... and I also play Neocron.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
uo: the second age was the first online game i played. and in my opinion its still the best.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
are we allowed to post game links on here? if we are then the link to the full game of world of warcraft (beta) is below, note: you cant officially download this yet.

Here

If it aint allowed then either a mod edit it or tell me and ill edit it.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
come on ppl there must be some good new pserver for over games i dont wanna pay lol

on ragezone they show how to make some pservers of ur own but dont have an adverticein place for it so dont no if anyone has finshed a pserver yet

Last edited: