Anyone Know A New MMORPG

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Farril said:
are we allowed to post game links on here? if we are then the link to the full game of world of warcraft (beta) is below, note: you cant officially download this yet.

Here

If it aint allowed then either a mod edit it or tell me and ill edit it.
no, this is great, i have been looking for this for quite a while now!! thanks farril :)

apparently you have to use "FlashGet" to download this file.

Last edited:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Black Desert Online is the best mmo, i just need 36 hours in a 24 hour day (game is too much business/trade to stay on top)...

UO isn't going to get revamped anytime soon, have heard of 1 project taking a shot but if it's done i'd definetly take a crack at that.

Is Terraria Otherworld classed as an mmo? i can't wait for that! xD

Tennant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2012
If I knew then what i know now!!! /hides from all the zombies resurrected along with this thread.

Robles

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 30, 2017
Black Desert Online is the best mmo, i just need more Leanbean and 36 hours in a 24 hour day (game is too much business/trade to stay on top)...

UO isn't going to get revamped anytime soon, have heard of 1 project taking a shot but if it's done i'd definetly take a crack at that.

Is Terraria Otherworld classed as an mmo? i can't wait for that! xD

I love Black Desert too. That game has been an endless stream of content since they released it. I main a DK. Which class do you like the most, WelshSteel?

Last edited: