Rage 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Colonel said:
dont play it? pretty simple afta lookin at rndpro

You cheat? = yes. So butt out child. Good server any way if there was no tupac wannabes cheating 24/7 it would be better.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Cabbage said:
You cheat? = yes. So butt out child. Good server any way if there was no tupac wannabes cheating 24/7 it would be better.

I dont cheat.
i dont play 1.4
cant cheat rly on 1.9
shutup

AlanCLC

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2004
this server was ****ed! All ****ING CHEATING EVERYWHERE, WHAT POINT WITH PLAYING THIS SERVER?! AND GM WHY DONT TAKE ACTION WITH THOSE CHEAT0R

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
lol, im almost glad i wiped my hands of this long ago.
Im not sure that there is an active Gm at the moment.
The current climate and server name,attracts cheaters,hackers and scum of the earth.
And for what? to make level 45 (dno cnt remember the top level) and get easy items, its no challenge.
So as im soo damn good im going to work on the server, of course it will have a new name and it will change but lets hope its for the betterto discourage cheaters and encourage new users.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Host being rage.

Ive not got a problem with his attitude towards mir however if the work being presented is mine, and as long as i am still associated with this, then i have a problem with it.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
this server post cracks me up. no information posted, no patches posted and the servers website dont work

10 points rofl

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Senture is my bestest friend in the whole wide world, we have anal sex regulally.. i feel it is benificial to our health.

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
NiGHTMaRe said:
ere man dnt corrupt 2 death lol gm pks ya

u mean us lvl 42+'s do, seeing as romanians can 1hit us and there the same lvl as us with chin hacks, i use mine and 1hit em now they quit :( bah no more to pk. /rocky /thedon o and MrRob, stfu, u and rage worked together on them they aint just ur files + u would of neva put them online enyways like..

Last edited:

rage3dmix

for those amused at the dodgy post, no information on server, you do relise this post wasnt created by any of the server creators and the thread is years old from the first days of rage 1.4

Website for patches: rage.sps-gaming.com

MrRob aka Vogon you can update and control the server if u want, I only just put it up for people who asked for it as a friend I did. Just updates and cheat control isnt my part as im always busy.

cheers

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
rage3dmix said:
for those amused at the dodgy post, no information on server, you do relise this post wasnt created by any of the server creators and the thread is years old from the first days of rage 1.4

Website for patches: rage.sps-gaming.com

MrRob aka Vogon you can update and control the server if u want, I only just put it up for people who asked for it as a friend I did. Just updates and cheat control isnt my part as im always busy.

cheers

oi oi, u should reply on msn more often../rocky /thedon

Status
Not open for further replies.