Rage 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You have no say in this rocky. Go batter and old women.

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
stfu u mug, stupid goth go get layed by a gothic girl.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Listen im not a goth. Nor a emo or chav. Call me Anything else but them 3.

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
FlamesDeath2 said:
If your getting that from rocky then ignore them.

hmm 7posts, i bet u think i'm rocky from euro 2, lmfao go away noob.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Can a Mod please close this thread as its not in existence anymore.

Thanks.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
ITs goin back up in a new server u ****ing retard so dnt run ur mouth if u dont no what going on. This server will be back up after rage has made it agian with better fetures.

/MadManMc

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ahh god another one. As the maker of the server i can categoricly confirm that rage 1.4 will never be returning.

If you are referring to the new server that me rage and lyncus are making, then it is not 1.4 and has nothing to do with rage 1.4 what so ever.

So maybe you uneducated cretin, should think before you post.

[Grats on the ban]

Last edited:

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
DeathsDoor said:
ITs goin back up in a new server u ****ing retard so dnt run ur mouth if u dont no what going on. This server will be back up after rage has made it agian with better fetures.

/MadManMc

:lol: .

p.s, MrRob aka Vogon helped rage make RAGE 1.4, then they made RND (Rage n Dash, dash was a m8 of rages, tehy used 2 make RND adventures) then RND was renames RNV - the V stood for Vogon the 1nd time

correct me if i'm wrong

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Quite Wrong.

I made rage 1.4, rage came along and helped out so i decided that rage was a good name for the server.

I then made rage1.9 which rage had more of an active role updating, then he did in creating it.

We deicded that rage1.9 was lame so i decided that RnV should be born aka Rage N Vogon.

Then i parted company with the team and dash came along so it was RnD, instead of RnV.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Penny is right :P and like err why does every one flame a server its so annoyin if u dont like it **** off :) easy as that, give the server a chance could be good. G/l who ever is makin it lol couldnt see as every one is bi***in.

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dalisu said:
Penny is right :P and like err why does every one flame a server its so annoyin if u dont like it **** off :) easy as that, give the server a chance could be good. G/l who ever is makin it lol couldnt see as every one is bi***in.

the server went down over a year ago, and isn't going back up again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.