LOMCN Subscription Ideas...

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Hi,

The LOMCN staff have been thinking. (yes we have to sleep for a week now because of the mental strain) And we were wondering what you would like to see in a subscribers only area. The current ideas that the staff have come up with are as follows:

Server forums, 100% customisable by the person who created it you can change basicually everything even the style the forum apears when a member looks at the forum you can edit the colours AND the images, even a logo its like having your own personal forum you are in full control over it.

A rotating banner at the top of the main site's front page where you can advertise your server.

A place where you can have your server's server status on the main page (online/offline, server IP and name etc).

So if we were to add a subscribers only area what features would you like to see? Dont ask how much it will cost as we are only putting up the idea it isnt set in stone if we are even going to add a subcribers only area, it all depends on how much content and features we could offer ontop of what we already do now. So we need some input from you..

Reguards,

LOMCN Staff.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Hmm, possibly the ability to bypass the "Server is too busy" screen like admins can? (It shouldn't be too hard to hack in)

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Beachy said:
Dont ask how much it will cost as we are only putting up the idea it isnt set in stone if we are even going to add a subcribers only area
Congrats Biohazard :)

Sounds like a good idea and to be able to bypass the server is too busy screen would be ace.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Bio: no, not always, not if we are just getting information about what people would be willing to pay for

Why would we decide on a price, if we havent even decided if its definetly gonna happen?

And fo with $5 thats worth **** all.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
i think it wont take off, simplely coz most peps who visit nowadays visit in dribs n drabs so y pay to visit like that.

but if you was to have one id say the ablility to have a bigger say in the overall outcome of lomcn. not just, o btw were shutting down. have fun ;)

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
I'd pay for....a decent fking glow, subscribers GoT, maybe some extra subscribers only skins (decent ones).

Oh and a subscribers only Mir section, where anyone (not just Milo) can release anything they find (even if its cheats or whatever) as atm i dont see the mir sections as having the "sharing community feel", its all rules and restrictions.

Because i dont know if anyone has thought of it this way but if there were some major cheats let out on here that basicly destoryed mir 1.4 servers (because of lack of cheating prevention) then all server owners would be forced to move to 1.9 with the gate thingy that blocks cheats and it would move our mir server development along faster.

Or it could just blow up in everyones face and destory private mir for good.

EDIT: Oh yea (thx DF), like the Admins, if i pay i should not expect to get that fking "server is busy msg".

:doggy!:

killer22 said:
i think it wont take off, simplely coz most peps who visit nowadays visit in dribs n drabs so y pay to visit like that.

but if you was to have one id say the ablility to have a bigger say in the overall outcome of lomcn. not just, o btw were shutting down. have fun ;)

Who cares if it doesn't take off? aslong as one person pays then its a success, and I'll pay if they make it at least half worth it.

And if LOMCN ever has to shut down then i wont complain (even if i had just paid -_+), because i know Beachy or DF would only take the forum down for a very good reason, even the Wemade problems in the past havn't taken the forum down permanently so heres to the future *raises glass of champagne*.

Last edited:

.Rebs || Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2005
Love said:
I'd pay for....a decent fking glow, subscribers GoT, maybe some extra subscribers only skins (decent ones).

Oh and a subscribers only Mir section, where anyone (not just Milo) can release anything they find (even if its cheats or whatever) as atm i dont see the mir sections as having the "sharing community feel", its all rules and restrictions.

Because i dont know if anyone has thought of it this way but if there were some major cheats let out on here that basicly destoryed mir 1.4 servers (because of lack of cheating prevention) then all server owners would be forced to move to 1.9 with the gate thingy that blocks cheats and it would move our mir server development along faster.

Or it could just blow up in everyones face and destory private mir for good.

EDIT: Oh yea (thx DF), like the Admins, if i pay i should not expect to get that fking "server is busy msg".

Also, the ability to flame anyone and not get banned. :bover:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Love said:

You dont know much about cheats then They work on 1.4 and 1.9 servers and aint blocked by the Gamegate so if you wanna make mir even worse by having em released...

Then again Hate you dont even play mir so why give a ****

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
MiloFoxburr said:
Then again Hate you dont even play mir so why give a ****

Because i can, and i plan to play some of the new servers that come out, so stfu tbh irl.

Anyway they are just ideas so dont have a heart attack just yet Milo, i know the mir thing wont happen because i know you would sooner sleep with your brother than you would allow anyone else to release something on here.

No offence intended.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Love said:
Because i can, and i plan to play some of the new servers that come out, so stfu tbh irl.

Anyway they are just ideas so dont have a heart attack just yet Milo, i know the mir thing wont happen because i know you would sooner sleep with your brother than you would allow anyone else to release something on here.

No offence intended.

lol You dont know me very well then Hatey Pie

I have no issues with people releasing stuff that they found themselves and isnt a cheat/hack

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
MiloFoxburr said:
I have no issues with people releasing stuff that they found themselves and isnt a cheat/hack

You have issues full stop.

Ok im going to stop replying to you now as your turning this into a flame thread tbh Milo.