Eclipse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2005
Exit said:

Lmao.

That made my day, thx.

:doggy!:

you should really **** off. Why do you hang round on these forums if you think less of it you retard.

Exit

Eclipse said:
you should really **** off. Why do you hang round on these forums if you think less of it you retard.

I would explain it to you but your so insignificant it would be a bigger waste of my time than watching paint dry.

Which would infact also be more enjoyable.

Now stop flaming and stay ontopic.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
AMG TEH BUMPAGE!

nice one sam xD, i talk to u on mir sometimes :P... pixie ur name seems to ponder in every thread.. you must be so proud :P

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Exit said:
I would explain it to you but your so insignificant it would be a bigger waste of my time than watching paint dry.

Which would infact also be more enjoyable.

Now stop flaming and stay ontopic.

I prefer to watch how grass grows.

---EDIT--- Just noticed urban's warning (i treasure my socks), and i cant delete my post -.-

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
I'm sure other things 'rox' too.

I bet your the kind of woman who likes it when a man rushes to a warthog to take driver control or when he throws a plasma grenade in the middle of a bunch of flood - with you in the center. Ye, you died, but I killed those sons of *****es too.

Last edited:

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Just read his signature on page1 and cba to edit my post.

MrSam's Signature said:
Free Ipod? - Use this link. 5 more ppl to go then I'll let you know if it's a scam or legit.

Roffle.

*joins*.

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
YoYoYo said:
Just read his signature on page1 and cba to edit my post.

Roffle.

*joins*.

Lol. I've got 24 referrals now. (I Found a cunning way...)

If at least 5 out of 24 have done an offer (they only update the offer status once a month) then I win. :D