Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Server name: Izar
Server version: 1.9emu
New forum: http://www.izarproject.net/forum
Full client (Mirror1): Download
Full client (Mirror2): Download

If you want just to try the server download only the main exe: Download

Users online:

sock.php

Server feats.
--------------
- Long term server (over 2 years online - This si the 3rd version of Izar)
- Experience is build from scratch so is different form euromir, you can level fast till level 33 the it becomes harder til 40 when u can level a bit faster till 45
- Gold & Drops are normal -> rares are rare items and gold have value of trade on this server
- You can rent Pets & HumanSlave (On HumanSlave u can transfer your items - only warrior items - he will gain the status of items transfered)
- Item crafter (New Gem system created be me)
- Quests are lots but not added in game (still in testing, dont want bugs)
- New Maps (except the original ones all maps and mobs till 2.1 euromir added):

* PrajnaIsland with all dungeons
* PastBichon
* CastleGi-Ryoong
* OmaTomb
* ApesCave
* SabukBassement
* NumaCaves
* KumaDesertValley
* LostIsland
* LostValley
* LostCaves
* JinchonTemple
* IllusionWoods
* FrozenTemple
* SnakeTemple

- Mobs: Lots of mobs from mir2 euromir (including 2.1 patch) and mir3, play you will see is hard to write the all here.
- Items: There are lots of items added from low levels till level 50.

If you have any questions or you find broken links to download areas please mail me to [email protected] or post on this forum at HELP Section.

Last edited:

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
a lil more info on the server would be good.

also i'm sure ur server is 1.9, looks like ur posting in the rong section brains :teethg:

Last edited:

HARDBITCH

Most reliable server out there, longest up, and quite simply the best. Would be good if he converted to 1.9 tho.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Great, thanks a lot man bin looking to get back to old school mir server ;).

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
every time i get past the notice i lag out, i cant even see people move, just like a screenshot except i have to ctrl+alt+del to get out..

Kefka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2004
Hmm think i still have the installer lying about somewhere might check it out, the lag was the main thing that made me quit p69 and i was just bored of mir in general :P

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
the thing that made me quit was my m8 giving me a lvl 50 chara i sell all my other charas for items for it, put like 3 recall sets on it (ring was veeeery rare) and then i loose username n pass, n cos i was not the original owner he wudnt return it, even tho his m8 /merdok knew me along time told him, the owner did actually give it me he still didnt return, so i aint returning to game unless i get accnt back /escobar

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
im getting loads and loads of lagg when i logg in and everyone else is fine how can i fix this and i am on 1 meg connection

3g123

On average there is about 100 players onine at any time but is growing fast

tbh with ya there is no where near 100+ players on at a time but yea its a good server but the 1 problem is when u get hacked the GMS dont do **** all when u PM them or e-mail them.
and a few ppl on MA msn have been hacked and agree with me.
GOOD SERVER THINK IT IS ACE BUT I THINK U SHOULD GET Them Accounts back for ppl =/

aznjj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
l lik it wen u actualyl start wif high lvl lik 34....mayb if u start 35 and u get the most important spell is better.....hunting places is kinda confusing....gold is kinda hard to get in my opinions.....and where to train is kinda confusing too.....overall is a decent server if there was less lag

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Muffin said:
im getting loads and loads of lagg when i logg in and everyone else is fine how can i fix this and i am on 1 meg connection

mayb do a Defrag n error check on ur comp, it mite speed it up a lil bit. also check for virus's with ur scanner, do a Disk clean up to get rid ov unwanted files. n it should be a lil bit faster

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I could upload it for u, but i cba :D so just do a search on LOMCN

craigy05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2005
Essex
afta i have downloaded mir 1.4 how do i set it all up to make data map and wav folders i forgot

craigy05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2005
Essex
hey all i used to play this server alot about a year ago and just started again but i cant remember my old user name so i any1 used to know me /craigy on game can u help me lvl again