Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Merdok

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2003
Just for the record it was Merdok who posted this thread, and yes maybe he was a little generous with 100 players average.

HARD***** said:
Most reliable server out there, longest up, and quite simply the best. Would be good if he converted to 1.9 tho.
Thanks and 1.9 is a strong option :2guns:

DevilsKnight said:
a lil more info on the server would be good.

also i'm sure ur server is 1.9, looks like ur posting in the rong section brains :teethg:
1.4 ;)

aznjj said:
l lik it wen u actualyl start wif high lvl lik 34....mayb if u start 35 and u get the most important spell is better.....hunting places is kinda confusing....gold is kinda hard to get in my opinions.....and where to train is kinda confusing too.....overall is a decent server if there was less lag
I agree a more beginer friendly setup is probably needed but money is easy to get and since the 100mb connection no-one has complained about lag.

3g123 said:
tbh with ya there is no where near 100+ players on at a time but yea its a good server but the 1 problem is when u get hacked the GMS dont do **** all when u PM them or e-mail them.
and a few ppl on MA msn have been hacked and agree with me.
GOOD SERVER THINK IT IS ACE BUT I THINK U SHOULD GET Them Accounts back for ppl =/
I have to disagree sometimes there is near 100 players, especially now its growing back since the downtime.
There is only one guy who can sort accounts and thats me. I have posted that I am not doing any acount **** til m exams are over so you'll have to wait. Moral is dont get hacked, really isnt my problem if you do anyway ;).

EDIT:
What im doing logged in as merd and what merds doin logged in as me I dont know.

/Scorpian

Last edited:

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Merdok said:
Moral is dont get hacked, really isnt my problem if you do anyway ;).

i doubt people choose to get hacked tbh. You should make it ur problem when people get hacked, sounds like a really fun server, server owner doesnt care about the players and the chars :bannana:

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
but 99.9% of these "hackings" come from char trades and char sharing so really , its your own fault.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
gd old P69, only problem is , i get addicted to ths serv to easy lol.
ncie to see its still going :D, and if any problems connecting probally because u havent d loaded there files, and there autopathcer..

/Darkunit

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
i have decided to play this server again but i seem to bestuck in woomatemple if anyone would like to come to 2nd floor and give me a tt that would be very nice

coords are 209 209

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
the gamegate or summit is dwn as there is no notice appearing on screen can u get sorted soon i have a refine in and i dont want to loose it.

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Scorp i have forgotten the p/w to my wizz, can you please reply to the pm i sent you on the p69 forum.

thankyou

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
wtf was the point in posting here then if you aint gunna use it here, u refuse to help people who post here and cba to regester on your forums, i decided wen i read wot you wrote, to not even bother with this server as the gms seem to be asses.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Ingeronic said:
wtf was the point in posting here then if you aint gunna use it here, u refuse to help people who post here and cba to regester on your forums, i decided wen i read wot you wrote, to not even bother with this server as the gms seem to be asses.

Same goes :middle:

solid_air

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2005
Ireland
DevilsKnight said:
a lil more info on the server would be good.

also i'm sure ur server is 1.9, looks like ur posting in the rong section brains :teethg:

where did u get that impression? he gave u links aswell, so why the fk dont u go and click ur mouse on them and go read.

solid_air

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2005
Ireland
DemDem said:
the thing that made me quit was my m8 giving me a lvl 50 chara i sell all my other charas for items for it, put like 3 recall sets on it (ring was veeeery rare) and then i loose username n pass, n cos i was not the original owner he wudnt return it, even tho his m8 /merdok knew me along time told him, the owner did actually give it me he still didnt return, so i aint returning to game unless i get accnt back /escobar

ur a bit of a tool arent u? why wud u put 3 recall sets on 1 acc/char? and also, scorp has a life, and has the most popular, biggest private server out ther to look after - meaning he doesnt exactly have alot of time on his hands to handle the smaller things, but im sure if ur not a full of **** waster, that if u go and register on his forum and pm him, with the QnA's to the account that u supposedly own he wud b eventually able to help u.

solid_air

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2005
Ireland
aznjj said:
l lik it wen u actualyl start wif high lvl lik 34....mayb if u start 35 and u get the most important spell is better.....hunting places is kinda confusing....gold is kinda hard to get in my opinions.....and where to train is kinda confusing too.....overall is a decent server if there was less lag

20mins to get 35....
whats confusing about teleing to places with the tele stone and going and hunting bosses?
gold is pretty easy to get, just ask people where u go to get it(beggars dont get far on this server, so dont even think about it)
where to train? how about skill leveling? page 2 of the tele stone....
lag? where? when? there was very little when the server was on a 2meg line, and now thers none... can only be ur side.

solid_air

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2005
Ireland
Ingeronic said:

this thread is to advertise the server, not to sort out problems relating to the server or complaints that people have. PURELY for advertising. the project69 forum is there to fullfill the needs of the users/potential users of the server, and to answer your questions and deal with ur problems. no point in giving out about that, thats just the way it is. also, it takes out the spam factor from the lomcn forum. sum ppl are just clueless tools:slicendic

3g123

tbh what all this falling out spamm spamm spamm tbh if u want to go spam a Thead then go make 1 and spamm that not this i dont think Scorpion has made this so u can spamm it tbh with ya your all acting like 5 year olds and need to grow up.

Scorp i would like to get my char Transferd please ^_^ PM me thanks.

Prophet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Wales
holly said:
Scorp i have forgotten the p/w to my wizz, can you please reply to the pm i sent you on the p69 forum.

thankyou

guessin thats the orig holly from p69 if so, wat a legend, used to dominate the server, then u disapeared :S

lil advice to all the ppl moanin on ere:-
p69 is 1 of, if not the biggest servers out, which means scorp has a hell of alot of work to do maintainin the server and updatin it, he also has a life outside p69 so it wud make his life easier if u posted any problems on the p69 forum and no point moanin bout havin to sign up etc, it takes a whole 2mins or so