Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Muffin said:
i got hum.will error:( and objects3.will also 2160-5.wav

They are the files missing from your cliont folder, check the P69 website for the downloads.

SirKirlot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
:smoking: This serva sound 2 me like ownage... It was for a long time so far...So It would be fair to thank the producers and hoster!!!Tnx all! And tnx to all pplz playing, and making a good funny playable server! MIR community WE RULE!!!!! :dude:

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
3g123 said:
tbh with ya there is no where near 100+ players on at a time but yea its a good server but the 1 problem is when u get hacked the GMS dont do **** all when u PM them or e-mail them.
and a few ppl on MA msn have been hacked and agree with me.
GOOD SERVER THINK IT IS ACE BUT I THINK U SHOULD GET Them Accounts back for ppl =/

tbh i think you should check the server logs, was 149 ppl on yestarday or day before... :-/

/Merdok

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
ct69 will only be good wen it goes to 1.9 theres to many hacks going around on it no point in playing really belivev metwice i bin hacked now change to 1.9:furious:

fubu

Demonfist said:
tis a bit hard to lvl but over all a good server

/demonfist :)
it isnt that hard lvling and obviously the best mir server out, 2 years+ up time id say its worth trying at least.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Very nice server. I recomend it to all 1.4 server players and most of 1.9

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
boring server, not much has changed in the 2yrs its been up + its impossible for new players to catch up! sure it might get afew users but all new comers will b put off it. just boring to quickly tbh!

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
I never liked p69 but recently ive been playing it proper and its good to pk, lvl extra i usually get bored but im still avin fun. What is it 2003 the server went up and still goin.

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
solid_air said:
ur a bit of a tool arent u? why wud u put 3 recall sets on 1 acc/char? and also, scorp has a life, and has the most popular, biggest private server out ther to look after - meaning he doesnt exactly have alot of time on his hands to handle the smaller things, but im sure if ur not a full of **** waster, that if u go and register on his forum and pm him, with the QnA's to the account that u supposedly own he wud b eventually able to help u.

1) because i had 3 recall sets and no other charas? o.0
2)scorp has a life yes, but what stops him clicking mouse a few times and presses bout 12 keys on his keyboard...
3) biggest private server? he wishes, test is probs 3 times the size
4)he dont look after obviously with ppl complaining bout him doing **** for ppl being hacked, and doesnt ever update or have events
4)smaller things? its 1 thing which wud get him 4 players iname and take him 2 minutes...
5)i am registered of forum but he dont reply pms or on threads.
6)some1 gave me accnt,called murat who changed msn accnts n i dunno his addy,so i cant get QnA
7)i got 4 of biggest players ingame who knew me ages to give proof it was indeed my chara, woot,merdok and phily
8)tryed 2 weeks speaking to him n getting evidence, and all he said was "no" *logged off*

so read those thru, then read ur post and i just ripped u so stfu and go to concentration camp like a good lil jew, u fuktard