Project69 :-P

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Scorpian92 said:
there is always a reason and he only sells lagit items he has or ligit chars.

can we stop flaming plz?

/Merdok
Always a reason?, Only real reason iv seen him give when banning any1 is he dislikes them, which shows how biased the server is.
p69 would be a good server if some1 else run it, and cud be arsed to update it, when was the last time it had a decent update, i logged on few days ago after probally a year, nothing i could see that had changed only the main sz had moved, wow big update.

"We" "Flaming" i fail to see this, "I" am merely telling people what they deserve to be told before they decide to play the server, remeber there is always 2 sides to every story and this side is true.

how u like them apples :tongue1:

pod1

LOMCN n00bie
May 6, 2005
its a good server ye, too bad ppl get hacked.

i got a hacked on friday the 8th so i quit
had a lvl 42 warr podster :(

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Mask said:
p69 most currupt server out, play your chars level them up, watch scorp take ur items then sell your chars for his own profit, u have been warnd.
also hands items out to his mates.

yup corrupt server

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
pod1 said:
its a good server ye, too bad ppl get hacked.

i got a hacked on friday the 8th so i quit
had a lvl 42 warr podster :(

theres alot of post about not giving your ID out...

obviously you didn't follow it or you ID is easy to guess

/Merdok

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Mask said:
Woot no.
Reap, Icer etc yes.
oh and i forgot to mension if u pay him well enough he will create you a char the level desired.

n dnt try denie it, when i played ppl was just hitting 53 etc when suddenly players popping out of no whr @ lvl 50+. many ppl can confirm this aswell.

True their isnt a server like p69.. none can be more currupt. iv told u all this b4 yet, u still all play get banned for no reason, and wonder y!

Still sore from when you got bummed?
I feel so so sorry for you.

Now go learn something, I remember you wasnt even half a shilling back then, probably still not now. Especialy with your maths. When I made holly lvl 50 and you threw the paddy, lol. Now go away and stay away we've all heard enough of your stories.

EDIT:
Icer was given to me by the owner you idiot lol
Reap was played by someone who tried to steal £ from me wasnt it?
I might be a twat, but your the bigger twat :)

Last edited:

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
scorp read ur dam pm's n reply to em 0.o

pod1

LOMCN n00bie
May 6, 2005
Scorpian92 said:
theres alot of post about not giving your ID out...

obviously you didn't follow it or you ID is easy to guess

/Merdok

anything u cn do m8?

i got Q/A??

/pod

Prophet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Wales
pod1 said:
anything u cn do m8?

i got Q/A??

/pod

look at scorps siggy - 1 man team, he wont even let ultima (his bro) help him out with the server files and problems, scorp works on them by himself, it may take longer but this way there are less problems

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Prophet said:
look at scorps siggy - 1 man team, he wont even let ultima (his bro) help him out with the server files and problems, scorp works on them by himself, it may take longer but this way there are less problems

spot on...

/Merdok

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
tbh fek the spot on s**t :P cn u plz reply to ma previous post lol i want ma dam account bak :O n read the pm i send ya kk?

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Scorpian92 said:
Still sore from when you got bummed?
I feel so so sorry for you.

Now go learn something, I remember you wasnt even half a shilling back then, probably still not now. Especialy with your maths. When I made holly lvl 50 and you threw the paddy, lol. Now go away and stay away we've all heard enough of your stories.

EDIT:
Icer was given to me by the owner you idiot lol
Reap was played by someone who tried to steal £ from me wasnt it?
I might be a twat, but your the bigger twat :)
harsh where did i call u a twat roffle.

Funny how u think ur big now, but the day after u banned me u got hacked, it wasnt funny then was it ? :brows:

Any server where a gm sells chars , items for r/l cash
is currupt and im sure many ppl will agree.

and exacly when u "MADE" holly level 50.

-Ghost-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
I agree with mask
I'v said it once, I've said it a thousand times... though P69 is fun at times, it is full of curruption and is un-updated...

And i think my point was proved fully with all the hackings that have been going on on P69.. that made me chuckle to myself...

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
-Ghost- said:
I agree with mask
I'v said it once, I've said it a thousand times... though P69 is fun at times, it is full of curruption and is un-updated...

And i think my point was proved fully with all the hackings that have been going on on P69.. that made me chuckle to myself...
The hackings are ID hacks from people who were stupid enough to not get their ID changed while they could and or gave out their ID still. Foolish if you ask me.
Does a server need to be updated if its doing fine how it is? Updating it causes more chance of failure.
Depends how you define corruption really, to mask I was currupt when I gave out torches to some players hunting deep into a cave. To others its giving out levels to someone who destroyed his sons game CD when he found out he had been using cheats on it.
Anyway think what you want, projects server count says it all really.

Mask said:
harsh where did i call u a twat roffle.

Funny how u think ur big now, but the day after u banned me u got hacked, it wasnt funny then was it ? :brows:

Any server where a gm sells chars , items for r/l cash
is currupt and im sure many ppl will agree.

and exacly when u "MADE" holly level 50.

Where did I say you called me a twat? Like I said your an idiot.
And getting hacked really didnt make a difference, 3 day rewind, oh no.

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
scorp pls dont ignore my post cn ya pls pm me ma password i rly wanna play ur server tbh :fthrower:

-Ghost-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Scorpian92 said:

Indeed it does.. and there is no denying uv done a great job of creating, maintaing, securing and advertising ur server...
I just dont like the way its run (there is a darker side to the hackings than just ppl giving out their IDs and u know it)... but other ppl like it, so i comend u on that :agree:

And with the updating, i didnt mean anything major, just a few edited files can go along way...
u could have this in 1.4 if u tried...

Sexy Pic

Another Sexy Pic :P

But u have done a good job, and no one can say u havnt... just, u could do so much more.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Scorpian92 said:
The hackings are ID hacks from people who were stupid enough to not get their ID changed while they could and or gave out their ID still. Foolish if you ask me.
Does a server need to be updated if its doing fine how it is? Updating it causes more chance of failure.
Depends how you define corruption really, to mask I was currupt when I gave out torches to some players hunting deep into a cave. To others its giving out levels to someone who destroyed his sons game CD when he found out he had been using cheats on it.
And where did i say giving torchs out, u have done much worse things than this, u can try bs ur way out of it all but u cant change ur spots scorp.

yeh i mean the 1's on ur face :middle:

Curruption92 said:
Where did I say you called me a twat? Like I said your an idiot.
And getting hacked really didnt make a difference, 3 day rewind, oh no.

Curruption92 said:
I might be a twat, but your the bigger twat
There frnd. and with an attitude like that no wonder p69 is prime target for hackings.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Mask said:
And where did i say giving torchs out, u have done much worse things than this, u can try bs ur way out of it all but u cant change ur spots scorp.

yeh i mean the 1's on ur face :middle:

There frnd. and with an attitude like that no wonder p69 is prime target for hackings.

1. Project is a target because its econemy is well thought of. Why would you hack a server with two players where the items mean nothing? Fact is when I played dragon I made over 1bil from selling project items and thats what the hackers are doing themselves.

2. I said I might be a twat, never said you called me one. See what I mean? Your such an idiot.

3. I could change my spots if I wanted to, even now I have decided to be more tolerant with the people who piss me off, its a shame you were arround at the time I was less tolerant.

Hope you will stop being so sore and go away some time soon..

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
scorp fancy replyin to my posts av made ne time soon? i acctually wanna play ur server man n mask stop arguin with scorp for a bit ffs u keep makin him reply to ur posts n not mine its kinda fustrating ya no..... read the email i sent u aswell scorpy