LOMCN VIP's

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
MentaL said:
u bloody stole that off rz ! lol i just added this last week

Ooh another 'everything revolves around RZ post' Actually i got it off a Warez forum offering access to special files and perks for helping release files as a VIP....So i stole it off them. And this was mentioned in a suggestion post awhile back anyway.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Ooh another 'everything revolves around RZ post' Actually i got it off a Warez forum offering access to special files and perks for helping release files as a VIP....So i stole it off them. And this was mentioned in a suggestion post awhile back anyway.

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
can there pls be a vuip (very unimportant person) section pls so we dnt feel left out and only we can see it :bover:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
course adam homie, we named it Hall of Flame. Those that are unimportant post there, and only unimportants read it too ;).

jkin dawg, but since we have forums like GoT already theres no need. Thx for the suggy though brutha.

/LP

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
LeoPac Translator:

Just Joking, Since we have forums like GoT already theres no need for a VUIP section.
Thanx for the suggestion though.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Very good idea. Should filter for those who wish to have sensible conversation, and for those who deserve to be involved in sensible conversation.

Will also give you a horde of ass kissers too, but every cloud has a silver lining... and a **** load of rain ready to come down and ruin your day.

Although if I ever wanted sensible conversation away from 1 to 1 chats, I wouldn't look for it on LOMCN ;o, I know there are mature people... as I keep them on my msn, but the idea is pretty much like sticking a golden dinner table with silk-lined hand-crafted oak seats and a buffet in the middle of a pig's den.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
YoYoYo said:
You dont say :rolleyes:

batman2-sign.jpg

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Cmonnn i supply LOMCN with an uploader, and provide the 2 official full client links for 1.4 + 1.9

What more do you want :P

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
grude i know i know .... lol :D i am hosting files to lol and i am here all the time and riches to also he provided us lots of maps