Dezert Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
is it going to be back up soon or is it down for good

Last edited:

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
evry one has been deleted ur not the only one

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
they got deleted this morning ive relevelled, the server went down this afternoon for bug fixing hasnt come bak yet

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
lol youve got lvl 40 in how meny hours....hmmm doesnt sound rite are you saying u had help being re lvled

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
nope and im not the highest level LaurenSmith is 45, so donot post accusations ****tard

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
lol you gota love this people who start calling you names a bit guilty isnt it. Nothing wrong with saying no or are you so imature you have to make feble attempts at slagging some one off every time they say somthing.

Btw ill post what ever i like

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
im fed up with noobs accusations, if u are a wizz and have firewall on this server, then you can get 40 in about an hour as i have. Not much has been lost no, however ive had to re level twice and cba a third, so noobies, please please regard the facts before pointing fingers.

P.s i wasnt swearing because im 'guilty' of nething im swearing because i can

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
MrRob said:
im fed up with noobs accusations, if u are a wizz and have firewall on this server, then you can get 40 in about an hour as i have. Not much has been lost no, however ive had to re level twice and cba a third, so noobies, please please regard the facts before pointing fingers.

P.s i wasnt swearing because im 'guilty' of nething im swearing because i can

More insults its ok kid i beleave you no need to cry so dry your eyes. (Btw your mom catches you swearing she will take your pc off you we all know how much it means to you)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
timo please regard the HOF section encased by the GoT section i believe you will fit in perfectly down there.

and if you would like to start a flame war, create a thread and ill see you there. chump.

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
ok ok shure kid ill say no more. cba any way and im not intrested in HOF section or any other section.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
timo said:
ok ok shure kid ill say no more. cba any way and im not intrested in HOF section or any other section.

Why you on this forum then newb? Shut the door on the way out.

:normalwav

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
well actuly im here to get a bus... arnt you o no wait im here to see when the server goes back up just like every one else

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
timo said:
well actuly im here to get a bus... arnt you o no wait im here to see when the server goes back up just like every one else

Well I'm sorry but this is "any other section", and as your not intrested I think it's time to leave.

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
:middle: Yawn Yawn! zzzzzzz any way back to the point nay news on the server

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
stop spamming you lil fannies just wait for it to come up and it aint hard to lvl ive got 30 warr and 33 wiz and i aint even tryed plus only been on 2 hours