Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
IP: 81.77.47.225
Servername: Foundation

http://www.rogamerszone.com/upload/mir2/foundmaps.rar - New Maps!

sock.php

http://81.179.241.215/mir.rar
www.flashbuilder.net/users/foundationserver
Top 10 lists

FORUM

THIS IS IN NO WAY CONNECTION TO FOUNDATION 1.9.
No i have not stole the name - Foundation was m yserver name from the start, i gave IceMan permission to use same name.

It will be well run as last time. NO corruption. the only form of any corruption is i play as a normal char... and obviously i know all spwns/drops .

No GM leveling chars
No GM giving items
No GM rev'ing bosses
No GM helping kill bosses
No GM spawning (unless an event ok'd by my self)

------------------------------------------------------
24/7
High exp. rares are rare.

Semi rares like Drings, Plat, ruby, gaxe, serp staff spell brace kbrace ssb ec t ect can drop of normal mobs.

rares like maces dss para bosses only.

Harvest hens/deer and sell meat to shop.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ok, i have a new host.

I am going to try sort a few things out, add a few little things, maybe lower exp a little bit.

With me lowering exp i find it unfair on new players joining, where some ppl got to lvl43 with uber exp and now its less exp its harder for them. So there will be a restart. I know this has happend a few times, and i know alot of players will prolly not come back.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Nice 1, I'll play, doesn't seem to be up though.... ?

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
are the characters still ther or r they goin to be reset?

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
shinsu said:
are the characters still ther or r they goin to be reset?

It's been reset pal, not bothered about the level but sad about the loss of my para :'(

/Calyx

EDIT: heres some advice dont b a tao cus after lvl 35 its hard to kill owt cus u get 1 shinsu n its crap :(

Last edited:

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Pebble said:
Only a noob needs pets to level him. They are there to assist not to do everything.

wen i say kill owt i mean bosses, tried to kill KH in torture room but cudnt even get to him cus 4 Zumas killed my pets then owned me...... tbf if u hav to run around poisonin n SFB zumas then summets wrong.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
No... they're not. You don't see Euro mir making bosses soloable. Expecially by a taoist. Taoists are the support class.

More a defence than an offence.