Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
Wiz can solo every mob ingame apart from DD, OKS, OK and EM :P.

War can solo quite a few but not as many as wiz.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wiz can hide behind walls, and not get hit. wars always get hit = usage of pots.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Gloop said:
but tht shows he cheating in no way. proof is needed

sorry bout that, heres some of him cheating and me getting abuse,

him thrusting nothing:

Clearly this is him thrusting nothing:

And KoD iving me abuse:

Enjoy.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Follower said:
sorry bout that, heres some of him cheating and me getting abuse,

him thrusting nothing:

Clearly this is him thrusting nothing:

And KoD iving me abuse:

Enjoy.

m8 ill give u sum advice, get a new fukin computer. it looks like his comp is just better and he is hitting u fast and ur comp cant cope with it. it happens to mine. i suddenly have thousands of shinsus flying around me when i actully only have 1... its lag m8, stop trying to frame people

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Pebble said:
No... they're not. You don't see Euro mir making bosses soloable. Expecially by a taoist. Taoists are the support class.

More a defence than an offence.

taos are more than a suport class, if they were only that people would stick to the other class's. taos hav pets to help them kill mobs cus they dnt hav thunder or flamesword like warriors n wizzys do. Taos rely on pets its ther strenth when there lvling at 35+. bull **** that its crap to use pets. why do wizzys have the taming skill if it wasent guna get used, stfu katlin ur a noob urself. end of

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
ElectricQueen said:
m8 ill give u sum advice, get a new fukin computer. it looks like his comp is just better and he is hitting u fast and ur comp cant cope with it. it happens to mine. i suddenly have thousands of shinsus flying around me when i actully only have 1... its lag m8, stop trying to frame people
On the 1s tscreenie he is stood on an NPC - Which can only be done via cheats or a tele ring.

And i doubt he has a telering.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Skyline said:
On the 1s tscreenie he is stood on an NPC - Which can only be done via cheats or a tele ring.

And i doubt he has a telering.

ye i was just tlkin about the screenes wen he was saying he was thrusting,

EDIT:nvm i found it.

EDIT: got a bug, just got 23 (tao) says 23 on Revelation book but it wont work, some ones fuked up the lvl requirement

EDIT: the Revelation book isnt 23 as it says its 26

Last edited:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
i keep getting a black screen when i try to connect -.- ive got the right ip and everything tho :(

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
ElectricQueen said:
taos are more than a suport class, if they were only that people would stick to the other class's. taos hav pets to help them kill mobs cus they dnt hav thunder or flamesword like warriors n wizzys do. Taos rely on pets its ther strenth when there lvling at 35+. bull **** that its crap to use pets. why do wizzys have the taming skill if it wasent guna get used, stfu katlin ur a noob urself. end of

Don't call me katlin prick. (If was aimed at me)

And if a tao relys on their pets then they're crap.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Im sick of ppl moaning pets arnt good enuf... what u expect.... them to be 1000hp dc100?