axium server ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mufar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
name: axium
ip: 24.27.143.12
-------------------
sock.php

-------------------
forums:
HERE!

when on forums go to
"GO HERE TO PLAY GAME"
ther will be links to all the patches
(currently just weapons and items)

server is under development, but we have just got:

-all the mir armours fixed, including heaven armour (like on official mir2)

-all the weapons fixed, including all mir2 weapons, and some from mir3 like twinbades ect :)

edt: today, been working on items that include:

-have ALL the new mir2 items, and will be adding items from mir3 (hoshim necklace, dicipline turban, adamantine rings ect)

new mobs and maps will prolly be soon, as well as all the jewlery :)

again, this is WAY under development, but got a halloween event comming up, and i think its ready for a few more peeps ;)

EDIT: fixed the test color for those of you cant couldnt handle the yellow :bounce:
and fixed the server stat image, that wasnt working :D

Last edited:

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
mufar said:
name: axium
ip: 24.27.143.12
-------------------
[sigstat]24.27.143.12[/sigstat]
-------------------
forums:
HERE!

when on forums go to
"GO HERE TO PLAY GAME"
ther will be links to all the patches
(currently just weapons and items)

server is under development, but we have just got:

-all the mir armours fixed, including heaven armour (like on official mir2)

-all the weapons fixed, including all mir2 weapons, and some from mir3 like twinbades ect :)

edt: today, been working on items that include:

-have ALL the new mir2 items, and will be adding items from mir3 (hoshim necklace, dicipline turban, adamantine rings ect)

new mobs and maps will prolly be soon, as well as all the jewlery :)

again, this is WAY under development, but got a halloween event comming up, and i think its ready for a few more peeps ;)

change colour of writing i cant read it cus its bright yella

mufar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
ok, doors should open now ;)

fixed server name :ppunk:

it was still at the default ktest :punch:

lil oopsy there, hehe

oh well its fixed now, cuz it shows on leocrashers kewl stuff, including ranking system and all that good stuff....

also there is link on forum to a patch that you need anyways

new items,mob, and config, hehe ;)

guess you tried the other way (editing the config manually?) hehe

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
wheres all the new stuff? all i see is normal mir with bout x4 normal exp.. theres no way of making gold eg. meat of gold droping from mobs so u can use townteleport.
your always guna have more gms than players on a server like this tbh.

mufar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
shinsu said:
wheres all the new stuff? all i see is normal mir with bout x4 normal exp.. theres no way of making gold eg. meat of gold droping from mobs so u can use townteleport.
your always guna have more gms than players on a server like this tbh.

(screenshots)
http://forum.cjb.net/axium-forum-10.html

also , currently working on dropfiles, but dont expect twin blades dropping from every mob ;)
the new items are added, just not dropping yet.

and as for the gold problem, i will see what i can do (maybye increase gold drops of mobs)

and i never siad the server is finnished, imo its never finnished, and i am making changes daily ;)

Last edited:

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
mufar add us to msn plz m8 i email'd u with address

*EDIT*

come online and pm Kru plz

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Server has a nice old skool feel to it money isnt hard to get go mining or something....

Also there are Oma Warriors in bichon province thatll net you some sunnies at a k each get some pots n then do runs of oma ull level and get cash at same time :P

Tweaking the drop rate of gold in oma could be a good idea......(lol contradiction)

Last edited:

mufar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
ya its old skool thx to the fact i couldnt get 1.9 files working, so i settled for 1.4 files, and adding mir3 items like twin blades and stuff...

one of my next prioritys will be adding mir3 rares to the drops, ;)
:ppunk:

but im glad the OmaWarriors are spawning in BichonProvince ok, there is actually 4 at a time, (just very spread out)
i figured woomyon woods is too much of a ***** for new pplz, that dont know thier way around maps too well, so hopefully they can get OW's in bichon and then learn theier way around when they want more challenging bosses, hehe