Nindus Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
int much point bringin this up unless your going to add to it..why cant u just work on summin new :D

Sk8happy

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 27, 2004
sorry to bug you but i that link to the downloads website doesnt work for me, is it just me or does it not work for everyone else? :fart:

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
Sk8happy said:
sorry to bug you but i that link to the downloads website doesnt work for me, is it just me or does it not work for everyone else? :fart:

me too~!any others d/l website?

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
this servers just phrofecy server with a different name....

/sd

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
172.203.155.3 Sorry once again hope to see all 20 of u back on :(

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
daydie said:
yes that mayb so ya noob, they jsut add, Check marry 3 SIMPLE init? if dont work rewrite the script ya noob lol,

ok for ur information 'noob' the cheat program that gets used, the commands that the char goes through, e.g renting a pet, when they rent the NPC command it uses is say @Pet then @Pet will pop up into the program, then they type that command in, keep clicking the NPC and there u go, 20 pets, cause it skipps the rest of the ****, and skips the Max pet blocck etc and just rents them.

Same for marriage, once they get married and divorce, they get the code and prob make a noob and spam on it using the code that they got from it.

Think i know what im tlking about, there is 1 way to block it, which won't release the command into their program, but they can still hack if they guess the code right.

So :middle: to u 'noob'

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
what had happen to this server?? y always server down?? when i'm trying to log in.. it say "Connection close" what happen?? change ip again?? post the new ip please

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
Sorry :( Connection wont stay stable for some unknown reason :( 172.215.212.209

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Sonic said:
ok for ur information 'noob' the cheat program that gets used, the commands that the char goes through, e.g renting a pet, when they rent the NPC command it uses is say @Pet then @Pet will pop up into the program, then they type that command in, keep clicking the NPC and there u go, 20 pets, cause it skipps the rest of the ****, and skips the Max pet blocck etc and just rents them.

Same for marriage, once they get married and divorce, they get the code and prob make a noob and spam on it using the code that they got from it.

Think i know what im tlking about, there is 1 way to block it, which won't release the command into their program, but they can still hack if they guess the code right.

So :middle: to u 'noob'

u no wat ur talkin about cus i taught u -.-

/sd

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
wanadoo said:
u no wat ur talkin about cus i taught u -.-

/sd

Yeh well :P u only taught me cause some1 taught u so ha :D lol

Is the server up btw? :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
anybody know where to get a WORKING 1.4 Link (And 1 where the files aint corrupt) lol