Tenchu Beta Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Am afraid to say beta testing has now been canceled

Server needs alot of work, more than i thought.

Sorry to disappoint anyone interested but Tenchu will be up when its completely ready.

Sorry,

/SPL1FF

Last edited:

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
This server seems pretty good, bit laggy atm...
Only thing I'd say is that the low level cave npc could do with some tweaking as you can ask it about gems before you go into the cave, yet you only get gems in the cave and once you've been in all she says is you've already been in here:(
I eventually found out what they did :P
Only thing wrong with it I've seen so far.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Can't seem to get exe at the moment...
Filefront stopped hosting till 6pm :(

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
holly said:
Up for Beta testing, look on Upcoming servers for IP and downloads.

/SPL1FF

thats lazy init.... y not post the exe n ip **** in ere, i cba to go to other forums to get it... ur supose to post the ip and server info in this bit. sum peeps never look in the upcoming servers bit

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
wanadoo said:
thats lazy init.... y not post the exe n ip **** in ere, i cba to go to other forums to get it... ur supose to post the ip and server info in this bit. sum peeps never look in the upcoming servers bit

Shut up its a good server up.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Server will be put up for Beta testing weds, thurs and friday 9am - 5pm :P Whats with the pointless arguin?

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
sorry people, my brother ****ed up the comp and turned it off, soz its a bit laggy, think my sis had some small d/l's going. server be back up tomoz, will update a little bit now.

again sorry for lagg and downtime. remember only in beta testing. i will not be hosting propper thing

/SPL1FF

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Looking forward to when its up when its all ready it'll kick ass