Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
it aint down 4eva
its down atm while ash upgrades stuff which could take a day, could take a month or longer
b patient all plz and eventualy... IT WILL BE UP :)
u will all still have your chars so dw about that
/Sarcasm /SaberBlade /Wizz /Share madmax

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
So your saying that you want people to w8 1 month for the server to come back up ?. Which i dont think many people will as people no Insomnia files dont last long.
/JadeFox

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
no im saying if we get enuff people 2 say they will play then im sure host will put bak up... he put it up the ither day but no1 went on... if we can get 10-20 people say they will play then host will almost defo put up

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
But the thing with insomnia everyone lvls in the same place. there is no other place then SRP and Slate KR. there fastest places if more of them caves were added so people maybe could get a higher lvl then maybe people would play.
/JadeFox

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
thats 1 extra lvling place we need more than just one so many people can lvl in different ones.
/JadeFox

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
No iam not dumb i no what maps are already added to that server. Slate KR 40 and Slate KR 60+ But there should be other places to see like 45+ or 50+ as everyone lvls in Slate KR untill 60 lol.
/JadeFox

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
JadeFox said:
No iam not dumb i no what maps are already added to that server. Slate KR 40 and Slate KR 60+ But there should be other places to see like 45+ or 50+ as everyone lvls in Slate KR untill 60 lol.
/JadeFox

lil bit unfair to all the over 10-20 peeps that lvled hard in slate KR wen it was packed with peeps

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Yes that what iam saying it was packed wasnt it and you could hardly lvl so why not make 2 of them rooms ro spead people out in them.
/JadeFox

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
i'd play, tho i aint played server b4 - but i like to start a fresh :)

/Devil

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Server wont be comming back, well not just yet anywayz. It might return in the future if i cba to find a new host.

Ill be to busy playing and helping out with Chronicle server. So i wouldnt really have time to host or update server etc -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.