Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Name: Insomnia
ip: 80.43.19.175 (dynamic)

The original Insomnia returns. I got speaking to RoNeZ, and he sent me the server files and gave me the premission to use them under the same name. I will take NO credit for this server, seens as RoNeZ is the one who created the server files. So ALL credit goes to him. I asked him if he wanted to join the team to bring insomnia back to life, but he said no because he hasn't got mir2 on his computer anymore. Just saying all this so you know i havnt just downloaded the files or stolen them and wacked them up online, but i have actually got permission to *carry* on with insomnia server.

If i have said anything you dont agree with RoNeZ, please correct me m8 :)

Anywayz, enjoy :ppunk:

sock.php

Last edited:

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
ash1234 said:
Name: Insomnia
ip: 80.43.43.22 (dynamic)

The original Insomnia returns. I got speaking to RoNeZ, and he sent me the server files and gave me the premission to use them under the same name. I will take NO credit for this server, seens as RoNeZ is the one who created the server files. So ALL credit goes to him. I asked him if he wanted to join the team to bring insomnia back to life, but he said no because he hasn't got mir2 on his computer anymore. Just saying all this so you know i havnt just downloaded the files or stolen them and wacked them up online, but i have actually got permission to *carry* on with insomnia server.

If i have said anything you dont agree with RoNeZ, please correct me m8 :)

Anywayz, enjoy :ppunk:

exactly the same as nindus, soz i dnt think servers like this r any good, all the insomnia servers r all the same nothing changed

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
exactly the same as nindus, soz i dnt think servers like this r any good, all the insomnia servers r all the same nothing changed
nindus is a copy of this... these the actually original files.... nindus is just insomnia with like 1 or 2 changes that r ****.

ps. servers down?

Last edited:

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
[sigstat]80.43.43.22[/sigstat]

is it up atm and why put this up instead of InSaNe should of just updated insane :/

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
wanadoo u thick as **** lol, + ill play this and think ther shld b few changes made to server tbh and it will b gd server + better than nindus.

/WaKKu
/BLEH

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
liam05 said:
wanadoo u thick as **** lol, + ill play this and think ther shld b few changes made to server tbh and it will b gd server + better than nindus.

/WaKKu
/BLEH

im thick cus i can see that these servers never get updated? hence why ther all the same

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
madman a reliable host as long as u dont get put off coz of nindus etc coz no 1 wnts to host a 1 or 2 user server lol

/WaKKu
/BLEH

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sorry for down time. PC crashed, and when i turned it on i kept getting blue death screen about hardware/software failure :( so i had to reboot pc, all seems to be fine now. I have the files si backed them up on my second hdd befire i put server up yesterday, how ever, there will be a restart seens as the accounts were not backed up :( will you still play?? this time i will back the accounts up like every 3 hours or so, ill set an automatic back everyday as well. Sorry about this.

ill play aslong as it stays up for good?

server will hopfully be long term. It only went down because of pc problems earlier :(

Also, hopeing to mayb upgrade insomnia to 1.9 if you lot want to and if thats ok with RoNeZ. If not, then i dont mind keeping it 1.4 because i supose mir could do with a few 1.4 servers :)

Server back online.

New ip: 80.43.49.173

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
n1.

Sorry if there is any lagg from now till about 7-8ish, i am just sending some files to a mate (bon) on msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.