Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
DemonicSoldier said:
and who r u?..

and pork u aint got far lvling hav u.. ur only 50 and u been playin 24/7, says it all rlly.

Im Webby meight, and the last time i played an insomnia server you licked my arse so bad, but meh i turned and ended up caining you all over :eek: .

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
>DMX< said:
Im Webby meight, and the last time i played an insomnia server you licked my arse so bad, but meh i turned and ended up caining you all over :eek: .

rofl wtf u on bout??? u fkin wish noob

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Screenys were taken b4 i caught hime cheating. And when i caught hime cheating i warned him. So he is still on his last chance. If caught cheating again, he will be banned.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
[sigstat]212.139.62.165[/sigstat] just testing user count btw can sum1 send me exe :/

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Bon said:
lets face it even if all 3 go against mafia, mafia will always win ;)

cos u cheat m8 no need to get too excited cos u can PK people with ur mega PC.o ye most of the guild do too. darkwarrior and sas dont nd some other peeps.

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
since madman wants me to post this..

OMG THEY CHEAT SABUK ITEMS ONLY 10 MIL OMG IT SUX!!!.

images422de.png

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
lol nice screeny ^____^ thing is, i said to you, item are 10 mill when you said something like *how you get them items so soon, they are 100mill each.* then u said that was to cheap, and i said i would make the price go upto 100mill. then u said thats unfair because you (the mafia) had already brought the items for 10 mill. that when you logged. As you logged i sent to you *nm bout it, ill leave the price at 10 mill*.And because you didnt get that msg i was wating for you to post that TM cheat because they got sw items for 10 mill, now they are putting the prices up to 100mill so its not fair!. -.- Because thats usually what happens on servers when people dont get the rest of the msg.

So electricqueen/summondragon (if thats you on that account). I suggest you stay on servers longer to get the whole msg before you log. And then maybe people wont think other things.

Last edited:

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
ash1234 said:
lol nice screeny ^____^ thing is, i said to you, item are 10 mill when you said something like *how you get them items so soon, they are 100mill each.* then u said that was to cheap, and i said i would make the price go upto 100mill. then u said thats unfair because you (the mafia) had already brought the items for 10 mill. that when you logged. As you logged i sent to you *nm bout it, ill leave the price at 10 mill*.And because you didnt get that msg i was wating for you to post that TM cheat because they got sw items for 10 mill, now they are putting the prices up to 100mill so its not fair!. -.- Because thats usually what happens on servers when people dont get the rest of the msg.

So electricqueen/summondragon (if thats you on that account). I suggest you stay on servers longer to get the whole msg before you log. And then maybe people wont think other things.

stay on servers longer ? u allredi said that u wud keep them 10 mil . then u *****ed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.