Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
since madman wants me to post this..

OMG THEY CHEAT SABUK ITEMS ONLY 10 MIL OMG IT SUX!!!.

images422de.png
who gives a fk wot u think, ur a cheating hackin noob so go get a life, u have to pretend to be other ppl just to get ppl to talk 2 u :middle:

so wot if sabuk items r 10mil? there **** ne way... in a few lvls no1 will be usin em ne way. if it was my choice id take away ne sabuk items off ppl not in SW guild... as they r called SABUK items for a reason.... meanin only SABUK guild memebers should wear em.

if i was u id stop cryin... uve alrdy been caught cheatin and tbh u shoulda been banned then, but it was decided to give u a 2nd chance cause ur just so fun to pk ;)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
wanadoo said:
stay on servers longer ? u allredi said that u wud keep them 10 mil . then u *****ed :)

well you was online it sayed when i sent that msg.

Anywayz, who cares????? i dont....Items are stayin the same, thats the end of that tbh.

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
who gives a fk wot u think, ur a cheating hackin noob so go get a life, u have to pretend to be other ppl just to get ppl to talk 2 u :middle:

so wot if sabuk items r 10mil? there **** ne way... in a few lvls no1 will be usin em ne way. if it was my choice id take away ne sabuk items off ppl not in SW guild... as they r called SABUK items for a reason.... meanin only SABUK guild memebers should wear em.

if i was u id stop cryin... uve alrdy been caught cheatin and tbh u shoulda been banned then, but it was decided to give u a 2nd chance cause ur just so fun to pk ;)

lal considering wen u wer crying GOING HE HACKED BAN HIM BAN HIM, u dnt no **** u dumb noob. how old are u? 11/12? u act like it grow up kid. pretend? huh i said i was jada so i cud *** ur guild over and yet again u fooled for it. shows ur dumbness

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
stay on servers longer ? u allredi said that u wud keep them 10 mil . then u *****ed :)
its funny cause after u had bout loads for ur guild....u was tryin to get madman to put em bk to 100mil.....

eitehr way does it matter, golds not hard to get, and u just exploited millions. u dont hunt yet u strangly get bout 600mil in gold and can refine all day usin items that r 1.1mil each......

ur a cheat with no m8s and u know it.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
wanadoo said:
lal considering wen u wer crying GOING HE HACKED BAN HIM BAN HIM, u dnt no **** u dumb noob. how old are u? 11/12? u act like it grow up kid. pretend? huh i said i was jada so i cud *** ur guild over and yet again u fooled for it. shows ur dumbness

we hardly cryed. We're not the ones who done a worthless, pointless post -.-

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
lol for i never cried and used caps so stop over exagerating ye?
im 17..... wot r u... still actin like the 16 year old female electricqueen? rofl sick fk.

well done u tricked me into thinkin u was my m8 conner.... u should be proud of urself :agree:

like i said i dont care lol ill ave new better items in a few lvls... and tbh u need the items the amount u been gettin pwned 2day :punch:

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
ash1234 said:
we hardly cryed. We're not the ones who done a worthless, pointless post -.-

lal u didnt u had to check the logs cus u wer all goin HE HAXED SABUK BAN HIM :(!

Bon said:
lol for i never cried and used caps so stop over exagerating ye?
im 17..... wot r u... still actin like the 16 year old female electricqueen? rofl sick fk.

well done u tricked me into thinkin u was my m8 conner.... u should be proud of urself :agree:

like i said i dont care lol ill ave new better items in a few lvls... and tbh u need the items the amount u been gettin pwned 2day :punch:

lal and i care about wat items u hav? sure u didnt cry u wer boneing over it in town

its not the first time ive tricked u, ur 17 year old brain is oviously not very well developed. pwned? go for it :D

Last edited:

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
hopein to get to lvl 45++ before war btw ThaOne dont cheat when we was having like massive fight with mafia in slate kr it was General (fubu) who was hacking running thru us all with his insomias!

btw mafia cant win without using insomias lol

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
cba 2 read thru 7pages but is this a replacement of Insane?

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
XterminatoR said:
hopein to get to lvl 45++ before war btw ThaOne dont cheat when we was having like massive fight with mafia in slate kr it was General (fubu) who was hacking running thru us all with his insomias!

btw mafia cant win without using insomias lol

:) after reboot DemonicSoldier and PlayerKiller banned for cheating, BLEH was on observer in Slate KR caught them 2 cheating, enjoy.

btw it was 4-5 of ur guild all lvl42+ vs me lvl37 lmao and u didnt kill me once yet i got 4-5 murders on u guys :/ shame bout the red-ness eh :fthrower:

/General :tongue1:

ps: tard InSaNe wasnt a copy of Insomnia they are 2 different servers.

pps: nice PM from
XterminatoR said:
m8 i no u a fubu why arnt u letting me join mafia on Insomnia?

crying about us not letting him in T_M or something can tell hes just a sore loser after not being let in lol.

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Electrical Visitors still hanve come yet -.-

They should be here soon to change the meter, i hope :P

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Timbaland said:
in Slate KR BLEH (GM) caught u and PlayerKiller cheating, now ur charas are deleted, comprendez?

well if bleh did say that then hes lieing, iv never cheated on ne servers and never will, i dont need cheats unlike sum lil noobs. Ash is this tru?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
DemonicSoldier said:
well if bleh did say that then hes lieing, iv never cheated on ne servers and never will, i dont need cheats unlike sum lil noobs. Ash is this tru?

Well i was told by BLEH (ova GM) that you and kiler were caught cheating by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.