New Versace 1.4 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
UPDATE

SERVER IS UP.
ALL CHARECTERS HAVE BEEN RESET TO THE INCCIDENT OF THE HACKINGS EARLYER TODAY.
UNLESS U HAVE 100% EVIDENCE OF THE LVL U WERE U WILL NOT BE CHANGED
P6K IS NOW CLOSED
Sorry for down time

chrs jade
and a big thanks to leo who got it running :P

/yoda

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
its in your bag you have to find your own kit get money from hens and pigs to buy kit when higher level.
/JadeFox

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Nope if your a Tao you have shin and skeles same with wizzys you have to tame your pets but wizzys you can have up to 5 pets.
/JadeFox

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Are the bosses going to be super hard there or just normal ?
/JadeFox

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
JadeFox said:
Are the bosses going to be super hard there or just normal ?
/JadeFox
Some boss's on server u can solo easily once u get to the right lvl. But there are some boss's on server tht u will have to be like lvl 70 with the best kit to solo if not even higher

/yoda

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
ok that sounds cool will the marry NPC be put in next reboot to?
/JadeFox

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
yup as well as a boss land and a couple of bugs being fixed

reboot is in 20 mins (12:20)uk time

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Server will be up shortly as there marry NPC didnt work so i made one and sent over now so should be up 5mins.
/JadeFox

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
To :

GameMasters will be
BlueJeans(Main Maker)
GameMaster
Yoda (host)

Welldone on server, most people like and its not v v hard leveling its ok, i supose u remember me (ChubbyBrown) lolz, :D loving me rnt yas lol, ive found some hackale NPC's and **** but ill leave u to find out , "ull never learn if u dont do it yourself" im not gonner torcher this server i think it may have potential (or what ever) lol ... sort the Teleport npc out because its like:

Bichonwall cave
town cave cave
cave cave town

lol, and a dont even know where to start to end man, lol, put it in some kinda order, as u can see on my siggy thats ok laid out, *just some advice* and put abit more effort init, and it'l be great... just thought id post...

/daydie

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
daydie said:
To :

GameMasters will be
BlueJeans(Main Maker)
GameMaster
Yoda (host)

Welldone on server, most people like and its not v v hard leveling its ok, i supose u remember me (ChubbyBrown) lolz, :D loving me rnt yas lol, ive found some hackale NPC's and **** but ill leave u to find out , "ull never learn if u dont do it yourself" im not gonner torcher this server i think it may have potential (or what ever) lol ... sort the Teleport npc out because its like:

Bichonwall cave
town cave cave
cave cave town

lol, and a dont even know where to start to end man, lol, put it in some kinda order, as u can see on my siggy thats ok laid out, *just some advice* and put abit more effort init, and it'l be great... just thought id post...

/daydie

lol chrs for the advice an that. We'll take it into account :)

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
Server may be laggy for a bit. As i am in the middle of downloading some new server files from someone.

sorry for any problems

/Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.