Versace Server 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
TaoTev said:
lol yeah like people said be 4 u got caught cheating.

All u done be 4 that was suck up to me and Bluejeans

like u said to me, i helped u out. u wanted to put down the servers to play games :)

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
iama dumbass how the hell am i ment to know who your "mates" are as you call them so that makes you the dumbass in thinkinf your good for flooding a server which really there is nothing hard about it. its a shame that it can take up a few weeks to find a flood(some ones net) for Hera and pana to dos this server so its safe untill then. So dose this still make me the dumbass.
/JadeFox

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
TaoTev said:
lol yeah like people said be 4 u got caught cheating.

All u done be 4 that was suck up to me and Bluejeans

Im DemonicSoldier.. are u gettin me mixed up or summin? na i didnt get caught cheatin cuz i hav nvr cheated n never will. suck up 2 u 2? hows that? i didnt speak to ne of u at all apart from reportin cheats.. ur both noobs.. why would i suck up to u?? BlueJeans thought hit and run was a cheat.. gotta laugh tbh :D

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
JadeFox said:
iama dumbass how the hell am i ment to know who your "mates" are as you call them so that makes you the dumbass in thinkinf your good for flooding a server which really there is nothing hard about it. its a shame that it can take up a few weeks to find a flood(some ones net) for Hera and pana to dos this server so its safe untill then. So dose this still make me the dumbass.
/JadeFox

lmao u dumb ass, u r dumber than i thort. no way does it take a few weeks with the program she has got. get ur facts straight this is again the second peice of **** u hav posted.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Not really **** as its true and the program she uses isnt worth it any wayz. as she might not even find the hosts ip in the flood program. and i sed it can take up to a few weeks to find a path. and its not dossing you dumbass its called flooding your should know that as your really clever u twat.
/JadeFox

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
Well all i say now is im out of the arugement ill let u lot finsh it off. And thanks to everyone who's on my side :)

Good night and god bless

/yoda:ppunk:

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
JadeFox said:
Not really **** as its true and the program she uses isnt worth it any wayz. as she might not even find the hosts ip in the flood program. and i sed it can take up to a few weeks to find a path. and its not dossing you dumbass its called flooding your should know that as your really clever u twat.
/JadeFox

no idea why ur a mod since ur oviously a dum lil cow, n no it dnt find weeks to find a path u dum hoe get it right, dossing/flooding it does the same thing fuks up ur net. once u hav a gd arguement back THEN u can post till then *** off

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
It doesnt **** up your net lol!! your really dumb..its unbelieveable that you think you know what your talking about which you dont. It will just take the server down nothing esle.
/JadeFox

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
TaoTev said:
Well all i say now is im out of the arugement ill let u lot finsh it off. And thanks to everyone who's on my side :)

Good night and god bless

/yoda:ppunk:

Ur out the argument cuz u was just bs'in to make ppl think ur good.. suck my ass :)

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
People compained about getting banned? well 1stly your the one that cheated in the 1st place your own fault. So dont blame the Gm/Host for banning you.
/JadeFox

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
ownage11 said:
:cray: :cray:

u no u love me, but keep crying :cray:
See your seeking my attention by thinking that i love you, see no love from anyone is there:P

aww keep crying kid go bk to ur mum :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:
That would be hard seeing as she doesnt live anywhere near here but I still aint the one crying is that all youre gonna do make gay and UR mum jokes becuase I could bring it down to your level if you want.....Your mums fat *chuckles happy now? o and go cry :cray: <hahaha owned to ****ing ****:middle: <TEEHEE< p>

Last edited:

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
JadeFox said:
It doesnt **** up your net lol!! your really dumb..its unbelieveable that you think you know what your talking about which you dont. It will just take the server down nothing esle.
/JadeFox

im dumb? stop lookin in a mirror hoe. lmao yes it does *** up ur net u retard.reply wen u no wat ur talkin **** about then. shape up or **** off

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
JadeFox said:
People compained about getting banned? well 1stly your the one that cheated in the 1st place your own fault. So dont blame the Gm/Host for banning you.
/JadeFox

Who r u tlkin to? ... r u a german?

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Is that all you can call me a hoe? maybe you should go read the dictionary and learn some new words?. i meen come on i bet your just a little 10 year old trying to think he is "big" by saying "that Hera will doss you haha take that iam a baby :( cry cry" Your a sad little kid. Now i think you should **** off and grow the **** up before you get your self banned "hoe"
/JadeFox

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
JadeFox said:
Is that all you can call me a hoe? maybe you should go read the dictionary and learn some new words?. i meen come on i bet your just a little 10 year old trying to think he is "big" by saying "that Hera will doss you haha take that iam a baby :( cry cry" Your a sad little kid. Now i think you should **** off and grow the **** up before you get your self banned "hoe"
/JadeFox

huh? ur the one that posted first on ere, why do u allways interfere wen ur not wanted huh? why dnt u *** off. considering im posting all this shows that i know words so that got ur idea out of the window. im actully older than that and i am a very happy person thx :D. u tryin to threaten me huh? stfu. SHAPE UP OR SH*T OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
iam not trying to treaten you. iam telling you. now iam closing thread as host told me to do so on msn and that BlueJeans quit. Thanks for playing all.
/JadeFox

Status
Not open for further replies.