Versace Server 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
lol MrMike :P its a waste of time cheating as you will get caught out and it will be a waste of time after all that leveling and items.
/JadeFox

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
daydie said:
Blue jeans can ya add uz on msn i can deffo prove that ImaWizzy cheats (Y) and for demonic soldier he was deffo grouped with ImaWizzy the Second time i seen im in CR as its not the 1st time ive caught ImaWizzy, is it? ya ****ing liaring retard(Y) anyways thats hackers fo ya init, since i know all about em...

how can u prove Demon cheats wit the "ment" to be hacked NPC. When i logged off yesterday night he was 40 and 50%+ when i logged on today he's only 41 if he was gonna cheat think he would of cheated more.

And as for Imawizzy. He was using NPC cause he was lvl 50 and u can do that at that lvl (NPC now been removred) But if u have ROCK SOLID proof send me them tomoz.

/yoda

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
daydie said:
Blue jeans can ya add uz on msn i can deffo prove that ImaWizzy cheats (Y) and for demonic soldier he was deffo grouped with ImaWizzy the Second time i seen im in CR as its not the 1st time ive caught ImaWizzy, is it? ya ****ing liaring retard(Y) anyways thats hackers fo ya init, since i know all about em...

considering me and dem got screenes of u cheating earlyer today, i dont think u hav a rite to blame any one else for cheating wen u wer doin it

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
TaoTev said:
how can u prove Demon cheats wit the "ment" to be hacked NPC. When i logged off yesterday night he was 40 and 50%+ when i logged on today he's only 41 if he was gonna cheat think he would of cheated more.

And as for Imawizzy. He was using NPC cause he was lvl 50 and u can do that at that lvl (NPC now been removred) But if u have ROCK SOLID proof send me them tomoz.

/yoda

for your infomation,

as u were saying Dem was 40 and 41 next day who sed he never cheated to level 40?.... tit,

and for your ROCK HARD infomation about ImaWizzy, yes he did have access to the spawn NPC but he was doing mass spawns which in my Eyes its cheating u tit, so next time think ahead....

noobs these days love seeing them getting......

OWNED!!!

AND WHAT THE **** are you going onner bout me cheating? L.M.F.A.O send me any thing to PROVE / THINK i was cheating because u know for a fine Fact i wasnt and ur trying to abck fire the situation.... yano what its not gonner work so i sugest u just go back where ya came from :middle:

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
be hard to back 2 were we came from lmao is his mums ***** that big 0o jks and tbh if daydie cheated im sure he would do sumin beta than wat ur thinkin lmfao !!

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
daydie said:
for your infomation,

as u were saying Dem was 40 and 41 next day who sed he never cheated to level 40?.... tit,

and for your ROCK HARD infomation about ImaWizzy, yes he did have access to the spawn NPC but he was doing mass spawns which in my Eyes its cheating u tit, so next time think ahead....

OWNED!!!

AND WHAT THE **** are you going onner bout me cheating? L.M.F.A.O send me any thing to PROVE / THINK i was cheating because u know for a fine Fact i wasnt and ur trying to abck fire the situation.... yano what its not gonner work so i sugest u just go back where ya came from :middle:

lol u go on about cheaters. I get about 10 fecking people go on abotu u cheting so :middle: .
So send ya evidence to blue and ill let u 2 sort it just so ya happy

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
daydie said:
for your infomation,

OWNED!!!

lal considering i lvled Demonic in prajna Cave/ prajna stone cave and wen we went on ZT hunts etc, u noob just cus i no how to lvl n u dnt u fukin moron.
lmao i av evidence of u cheatin and i sent the screenes to the host so sh.
mass spawns? bull ****

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
daydie said:
for your infomation,

OWNED!!!

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images702vp.png

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images711vy.png

id call that proof :agree:

MekWarrior

Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Newcastle
Bj ima wizzy dont cheat...spec does......u need 2 ban that foool asap ask any1 who was fightin other day he was ins run like ****....

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Trooperr u cant call any1 a cheat u used lvling bot on euro, n as for imawizzy he was spwning in cr way b4 he was 50

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
So many cheats on here its stupid.. u need to start banning them, specop, andy, cobra, arwen, blade all instant runnin. We still own em even with all there cheats so they decied to greif.. andy runnin in my thrust like the noob he is, shud get a 1 day ban for that tbh.

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
lal andy 1 hit killed me with sheild up, nice cheats andy u noob

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
All issues including bans or no bans will be resolved when i see BlueJeans as i have not seen him in a couple of days and because he made all of server he likes me to run things throught with him before i take any action.

And before u all start kicking off about noobs running into F-Wall and thrust. If ur gonna fight in town u gotta prepared to become red which isnt brain surgery is it. its like this u fight in town and if u start getting noobs running into fire wall STOP fighting and ovoisley if they do this over and over and over again every day then there for yes it is a ban

But as i said i gotta wait for blue to contact me before i can make ANY decisions at all as he wants everything run threw him

/yoda

Last edited:

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
TaoTev said:
All issues including bans or no bans will be resolved when i see BlueJeans as i have not seen him in a couple of days and because he made all of server he likes me to run things throught with him before i take any action.

And before u all start kicking off about noobs running into F-Wall and thrust. If ur gonna fight in town u gotta prepared to become red which isnt brain surgery is it. its like this u fight in town and if u start getting noobs running into fire wall STOP fighting and ovoisley if they do this over and over and over again every day then there for yes it is a ban

But as i said i gotta wait for blue to contact me before i can make ANY decisions at all as he wants everything run threw him

/yoda

Thanks for the advice, i greifed them back.. pk vill kinda full :brows:

Striapach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2005
DemonicSoldier said:
Thanks for the advice, i greifed them back.. pk vill kinda full :brows:

the ppl who went to pk village had nothing to do with u noob

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Demonic Soldier + ownage111 just plain noobs... and people posting snidy ass comments while im at college nice 1 (Y)... Martyn (Dem) u with the snidy ass screenies. lmfao ya could even ask me bro if i was cheating u fr00b as he watched me pwn u, i supose its your **** RAM... this server going down hill if ya dont get rid of Dem and Ima(Y)

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
daydie said:
Demonic Soldier + ownage111 just plain noobs... and people posting snidy ass comments while im at college nice 1 (Y)... Martyn (Dem) u with the snidy ass screenies. lmfao ya could even ask me bro if i was cheating u fr00b as he watched me pwn u, i supose its your **** RAM... this server going down hill if ya dont get rid of Dem and Ima(Y)

lol u own me??? hahahahahaha thats a good 1 ;)

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
daydie said:

rofl get rid of me n dem? just cus u cant beat us... noob:middle:

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Just listen to yoursleves, stop spamming a perfectly good thread and argue on game. Or get a forum for this server.

/SPL1FF

Status
Not open for further replies.