Versace Server 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
BleH said:
may as call this serva that name since u neva ban any1.

every1 says i cheat? ima ur shield was down n u had 1/2 hp wen i 1hit u n DS wen i pvped u u was getting owned then ustarted potting n ran off out ov town so i went to sz cuz i cudnt b arsed to chase u then u ran bk into town shouting "OWNED"

rofl u hav 0 attck speed and attck like u got speed cheats on.. errm.. thats cuz u did hav speed on so stfu and also u was instant runnin and i still pwned u so dnt try bs.. u ran sz cryin omg u pot cuz u got owned. i bet was u that gave all ur guild cheats an even cobra says u cheat cuz wen i told him u was speed cheatin on his char he sed he was gunna change pass.

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
well iv been gone a few days coz iv been busy and come bak to see every 1 thinking every 1 is cheating...
i made this server for ppl to av fun play a nice bit of mir, didnt seem to turn out that way, gunna be in contcat hopefull tonight wiv yoda to speak about whats goin on till then i dunno why server is down.

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
wb blue - server is still very good even if there are few cheats lurkin about, im sure they will get wts comin 2 em eventually - but in the meantime cud ppl stop flaming forums with it its gettin annoying and boring!

/Devil (1st para owner :D)

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
Ok im back from school.

my comp must of restarted it self or summet in middle of night.

Server wont be up for a while as now blue is on everything that has gone on will be sorted out with.

/yoda

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
TaoTev said:
Ok im back from school.

my comp must of restarted it self or summet in middle of night.

Server wont be up for a while as now blue is on everything that has gone on will be sorted out with.

/yoda

good good glad to hear its being sorted :)

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
ok people if you want to catch ppl cheating PLEASE USE FRAPS this is the best way of me seeing who is cheatng, then send me the vid in a compressed file to

[email protected]

looking at some evidence so far
banned...

Tidus

Warnned and de lvled

Andy - instant running
DayDie - auto thrust

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
for people who dunno how to use fraps......

Video Capture Questions

[size=+1]What do the options do? [/size]

You can select the folder where Fraps will store all movies in. By default this folder is the same as the directory you installed Fraps into, but you can customise it to save anywhere on your disk. Click the Change button to select a new folder, or the View button to show the current contents of the folder.

The Video Capture Hotkey lets you assign a button that will record movies of the game. To change the Hotkey, click in the box and type a new key to be assigned this function. Clicking Disable will stop the Hotkey from having any effect.

Choosing Half-size will store the movie at half the resolution of the game screen. Full-size will store the movie at the same resolution as the game screen up to 1152x864.

You can choose the frame rate of the output movie from 20fps, 25fps, 30fps, 40fps, 50fps, 60fps. Higher values result in smoother playback but will increase the file size. Some video editing programs will treat movies recorded at 25fps as PAL, and those captured at 30fps as NTSC.

Selecting "Record Sound" will save the game audio along with the video. You can disable this option if you are planning to add your own sound to the video.

When you select "Detect best sound input" Fraps will determine the best input to record the game sound on. If you choose "Use Windows input" the default Windows recording input will be used. The Windows input may not capture all of the game sounds, so you should generally let Fraps detect the input unless you want to capture sound from an external source.

NO SYNC disables the frame skipping that keeps the audio and video synchronised. This is useful for non-realtime video capture (for developers). It can also be used by advanced users to smooth out brief stutters and pauses if the game loads from the hard drive while recording. In this case the framerate will increase briefly to compensate for the missed frames. Avoid static/loading screens if recording with this option enabled.

[size=+1]How do I record a movie while running a game? [/size]

First select the target framerate for the movie, which indicates how many frames will be included in the movie each second. You can currently choose from 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, or 60 fps.

In the game press the Video Capture Hotkey when you want to start recording. While recording the frame rate counter will turn red. When you want to end your movie, press the button again to stop recording. You will now find the movie saved in your default folder.

[size=+1]What is the maximum resolution supported by Half/Full-size video capture? [/size]

The maximum resolution for Half-size capture is 2048x1536. Full-size video capture is limited to a maximum of 1152x864 (4:3) or 1280x720 (widescreen). If Full-size is selected and the game is set to a resolution higher than the maximum, Fraps will automatically switch to Half-size when recording.

[size=+1]Why is the AVI movie generated by Fraps so big? How can I reduce the size? [/size]

The filesize is big because there isn’t enough time to encode the movie while the game is running. The movie frames are slightly compressed, but still require a large amount of disk space due to the high resolutions. Once you have finished capturing you should convert the saved AVI into one of the popular compressed movie formats such as mpeg or divx. Recommended programs for doing this are tmpgenc (Tsunami Mpeg Encoder), and VirtualDub.

Using VirtualDub is quite easy. To create a compressed version of the AVI follow these steps:
<MENU>Start VirtualDub
Select File->Open and choose the AVI in the Fraps directory you wish to compress.
Select Video->Compression and choose the codec you wish to compress with (usually divx)
Select File->Save As AVI and specify a filename for the new AVI.
</MENU>If you have Windows XP you can also use Windows Movie Maker to compress the video files. If you use Windows Movie Maker it's recommended that you keep your Fraps video files at 800x600 or under.

[size=+1]How do I stop the frame rate counter being saved on my movies? [/size]

The frame rate counter shouldn't be saved on your movies. What you may be seeing is Fraps showing the frame rate of your media player. Try exiting Fraps before playing your videos and you should see clean images. If this doesn't help you can disable the frame rate counter before recording by pressing the Overlay Display hotkey.

[size=+1]When I view the movie I saved the video skips and the sound crackles. What's wrong? [/size]

Your media player may be having trouble keeping up with the large amount of data Fraps has written to disk. Fraps is optimised for processing large amounts of data, but many players are not. If they can't read the data back fast enough then skips in the video and audio may be present.

Keep in mind the raw data saved to disk should be fine. If you encode the video into a compressed format you will likely end up with a video file that plays perfectly due to the greatly reduced file size.

You can also lower the movie frame rate or use a lower resolution to reduce the data saved to the hard disk.

[size=+1]How can I adjust the volume of the sound that is recorded? [/size]

You must configure the volume through the "Sounds and Audio Devices" item in the Control Panel. Use the following steps:
<MENU>Click on the Control Panel and select Sounds And Audio.
Click on the Audio tab.
Find the Sound Recording device and click Volume.
Adjust the volume for the Input that Fraps is recording from. This is usually named "What U Hear", "Record Master", or "Stereo Mixer".
</MENU>If you can't see the correct Input on screen you may need to enable it by clicking on Properties in the menu and ensuring all Inputs have a check beside their name.

[size=+1]Where can I find the custom Fraps video codec (FPS1)? [/size]

The Fraps codec is put on the system when you install Fraps. If you've reinstalled Windows you will also need to reinstall Fraps in order to play back your movies.

Please keep in mind that if you want to give your raw footage to another person they will also need to have Fraps installed. Fraps can be downloaded for free from the Fraps website

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
oh and btw if any one has proof od Ima hacking the npc and dem hlping him please send me and they will both be banned for makeing so much ****ing trouble

=)

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
How many ****ing times stfu argue on game not on here.

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
Ok server is up.

Action is now being taken towards every cheater even if its the littlest cheater. If u have any evidence of a cheater send them to me or blue as can now ban anyone with out consulting Blue.

Yoda - [email protected]
BlueJeans - [email protected]

It goes like this

If u cheat u get a warning
U cheat again 5 LVL's lost
Cheat again Account ban
Cheat again I.P ban

same I.p as be 4

/Yoda

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member