Versace Server 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
Well all i can say is thanks for u lot playing server u been gr8

Imawizzy got caught cheating and is getting hera to doss me. Yes we know he's said but u know some people cant help this mir is there life to him i hope u get better soon imawizzy must be hard being a prat

/yoda

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
TaoTev said:
Well all i can say is thanks for u lot playing server u been gr8

Imawizzy got caught cheating and is getting hera to doss me. Yes we know he's said but u know some people cant help this mir is there life to him i hope u get better soon imawizzy must be hard being a prat

/yoda

aww owned, go cry now :D:cray:

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
versace is no more dossing is taking place on the hosts pc

and im fed up wiv ppl moaning at every thing so thanks for all the good ppl that played and i hope u enjoyed the server, for the people that didnt like the ruls and koodnt hack it and had to doss the server well, you av won u brought down the server

speak to u all soon bluejeans

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
akira87 said:
Put the server UP was a cl@ss server imo should stay up and you know it:P

how can they when they being dossed ?

there was no evidence of it going down for good...next thing we know it kicked us out...therefore being dossed

/merl

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
ownage11 said:
aww owned, go cry now :D:cray:
****ing idiot tbh couldnt hack getting banned? Noooooo I cant be the highest level so now everyone else is gonna suffer your a poor excuse at life....

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
akira87 said:
****ing idiot tbh couldnt hack getting banned? Noooooo I cant be the highest level so now everyone else is gonna suffer your a poor excuse at life....

aww u crying to:cray: :cray: :cray: poor kid

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
DeathsDoor said:
how can they when they being dossed ?

there was no evidence of it going down for good...next thing we know it kicked us out...therefore being dossed

/merl

Yeah i was speaking to imawizzy why it was up. His medication aint quite clicked in but he was maing some sense about me being doss'd

Striapach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2005
DemonicSoldier said:
errm.. ?? i didnt get caught cheatin, and i was sayin it to him on there, go back to sleep.

sry your boyfriend got caught and i only after wakin up so im not really that tired nemore

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
ownage11 said:
aww u crying to:cray: :cray: :cray: poor kid
LOLLZOR funny you like that smiley then why do you think everyones crying does it make you feel better when you get one over on people becuase people dont reassure you very much does mummy not tell you what a good job youve done ? does daddy not say well done son only one hear crying is you when you finally lookin the mirror one day and go .......**** im a ****ing retard:P

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
:cray: :cray:
Striapach said:
sry your boyfriend got caught and i only after wakin up so im not really that tired nemore

u no u love me, but keep crying :cray:

akira87 said:
LOLLZOR funny you like that smiley then why do you think everyones crying does it make you feel better when you get one over on people becuase people dont reassure you very much does mummy not tell you what a good job youve done ? does daddy not say well done son only one hear crying is you when you finally lookin the mirror one day and go .......**** im a ****ing retard:P

aww keep crying kid go bk to ur mum :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
ownage11 will be getting a few words by admins very shortly. But i doult it very much that HeRa would actally do that for you as you sound like a 3 year old baby so i think you should go cry.
/JadeFox

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
Striapach said:
lol why would i be crying because of ****heads like u?

cry cry cry poor kid :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

JadeFox said:
ownage11 will be getting a few words by admins very shortly. But i doult it very much that HeRa would actally do that for you as you sound like a 3 year old baby so i think you should go cry.
/JadeFox

lal jade, hera is a rele gd mate of mine, before u say **** get the facts straight u dum ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.