Chronicle server ONLINE...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Id like to introduce you all to Chronicle server.
It has been up before but 50% of the people who play private servers didnt experiance this server. SO im looking to JUST HAVE A TRIAL, and see if the server is popular enough to keep up.

PATCHES

Exe and ini's : Ready soon.

Maps : http://www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn/ChronMaps.rar

Weapon : www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff/weapon.rar

Items : www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff/items.rar

Armours : www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff/hum.rar

NOTICE : ITS A 1.4 SERVER

There are plenty of cheats / hacks or whatever you want to call them for 1.4 servers now , so whoeva uses them gets banned.

Id like to ask everyone PLEASE dont use cheats it only spoils your game and other players game. You get better experiances without them.

- Start level 10
- High Stats
- Fast leveling
- 3 pets allowed for each player.
- Kitter npc for starter kit
- Modified books (wizthrust, warshield,taoflame and so so.)
- 3 UNIQUE quests seen on no other server before to abtain rare rings.
- Unique book system you have to kill mobs for your books and not just buy them.
- Tao Pet npc - pets are strong
- Wars and wizards also get pets but they arnt as strong as Tao's pets.
- 2 summon's , skelly and shinsu.
- Uniques SZ - screeny attatched.
- 30 Different maps / area's to hunt / level on.
- 9 kingrooms to hunt and kill boss's - screenie attached.
- 2 Massive guild hunting area's to obtain tokens which buy you the rarest items on the server.
- Name colour and Haircut npc's
- Marrige
- Info npc for the new players to mir.
- Warrior . wiz and tao caves Seperate to level in.
- Change job npc.

Name: Chronicle
IP: 82.38.0.118

GameMasters: Chronicle & TheBoss

Server Up: 21:22

Enjoy...

Cheats will be IP Banned etc etc lol

-TheBoss

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Cant get on...Server name doesnt show up at server select :s

Sounds good server tho..n1

Finally Got on....Okish server

7/10 :p not my type tho.

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Get npcs from:

http://212.139.37.231
Pass: chronpatchs
NO USERNAME NEEDED.

NPCS will be uploaded soon, so they can be downloaded quicker. But for now, if you want the npcs you will have to download from here even if it is a slow download rate :P

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
ash1234 said:
Get npcs from:

http://212.139.37.231
Pass: chronpatchs
NO USERNAME NEEDED.

NPCS will be uploaded soon, so they can be downloaded quicker. But for now, if you want the npcs you will have to download from here even if it is a slow download rate :P

archer pets just stand ther like lemons

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
TheBoss said:
- 3 pets allowed for each player.

whys this guy got 4 then, npc hackin? :agree:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15ys2.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27pa.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31db.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41nf.jpg

sort out the book npc aswell plz, for war rev u gotta tele in and kill mob....... no mob spawns lol ;)

EDIT : ok somethings ****ed with that npc.... lol
i can only get 2 pets, yet a friend(who i know defo aint cheating) can get 4 wtf? :cray: seen most ppl with 2 aswell

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Bon said:
whys this guy got 4 then, npc hackin? :agree:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15ys2.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27pa.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31db.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41nf.jpg

sort out the book npc aswell plz, for war rev u gotta tele in and kill mob....... no mob spawns lol ;)

EDIT : ok somethings ****ed with that npc.... lol
i can only get 2 pets, yet a friend(who i know defo aint cheating) can get 4 wtf? :cray: seen most ppl with 2 aswell

hmmm, i think warrs can get 2,taaos 3 & wizs 4. Not sure tho, just guessing tbh lol :P

New ip for downloads site:

http://212.139.36.21/

pass: chronpatchs

NO USERNAME NEEDED.

get .exe from here etc...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
tbh, servers ok, but seems like theres alot of bugs with npcs where mobs dont spawn, or the quests the items u get r only for wars and not wiz/tao ermm.... exp is weird... slaves r 65k exp.... yet minos r like 600exp?

in ZT, ZG seem ok hp, yet archers and statues r stupid hp like a boss or something? :/

spawns suck in most places... erm got a few stones went to place with chronicle quest... and tbh that exp places sucks... i was thinkin like map packed full of 65k mob easy kill low dmg etc..... went in was surrounded got cained so badly and flinched so much from hits couldnt even do an attack, and the place aint exaclty packed :S
oh and the mobs u kill to get the stone r fked, they dont move... well they move, but they wont move to u and attack u, they jsut stand there and move around occasionaly.

Prison, wots point in this? lol u tele there and u cant get out...
ST, mags r ok hp, boarlord is good, ES... wtf? has less hp (harder kill than boarlord) and drops loads of hp, sunpots, black rings and crap...
wedgemoths...wtf they got like 30k hp or something? once again there fked and u only get like 20k exp.
LowBossArea, its a CR, nothing is gonna drop there....

seems like a good server but just alot of things that need to be changed / fixed.... and tbh im kinda bored now, i done all the quests, and tbh wot boss's r there for me to hunt,
mirking - drops gold bar benes - crap
ZT - takes about 1hour to respawn cba w8in - drops ok i guess
ES - **** dunno respawn time - drops crap
boarlord - pretty good, shame it takes u longer to kill the moths with it than the actaully boss.... moths need fixin - drops same as ZT as far as i seen.
MTK? dunno how to get past 4th cant see doors... exp from mobs is 600exp lol so prob crap ne way
Ghoul cave - dont think theres a boss in there... ghouls easy kill ... 5k exp... drops books like tao fs, wiz thrust etc dunno wot else could only find 5 mobs
ST - cant see point in lower floors every1s jsut gonan go KR Tbh.
knight temple - ye seems ok killed couple didnt get nowt tho, didnt see point when mobs r 12k and slaves r 65k
skele cave - couldnt find ne mobs so just tt'd
ZT low lvl floors - pointless
mystery cave - couldnt find ne mobs got fed up and tt'd

kr teleports well couldnt find ne so couldnt go to ne lol

ne way thats my opion of server, and tbh dunno if i cba to play >< gonna play starlite i think :/

PS. lvlin also takes agees :P

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Bon said:
tbh, servers ok, but seems like theres alot of bugs with npcs where mobs dont spawn, or the quests the items u get r only for wars and not wiz/tao ermm.... exp is weird... slaves r 65k exp.... yet minos r like 600exp?

in ZT, ZG seem ok hp, yet archers and statues r stupid hp like a boss or something? :/

spawns suck in most places... erm got a few stones went to place with chronicle quest... and tbh that exp places sucks... i was thinkin like map packed full of 65k mob easy kill low dmg etc..... went in was surrounded got cained so badly and flinched so much from hits couldnt even do an attack, and the place aint exaclty packed :S
oh and the mobs u kill to get the stone r fked, they dont move... well they move, but they wont move to u and attack u, they jsut stand there and move around occasionaly.

Prison, wots point in this? lol u tele there and u cant get out...
ST, mags r ok hp, boarlord is good, ES... wtf? has less hp (harder kill than boarlord) and drops loads of hp, sunpots, black rings and crap...
wedgemoths...wtf they got like 30k hp or something? once again there fked and u only get like 20k exp.
LowBossArea, its a CR, nothing is gonna drop there....

seems like a good server but just alot of things that need to be changed / fixed.... and tbh im kinda bored now, i done all the quests, and tbh wot boss's r there for me to hunt,
mirking - drops gold bar benes - crap
ZT - takes about 1hour to respawn cba w8in - drops ok i guess
ES - **** dunno respawn time - drops crap
boarlord - pretty good, shame it takes u longer to kill the moths with it than the actaully boss.... moths need fixin - drops same as ZT as far as i seen.
MTK? dunno how to get past 4th cant see doors... exp from mobs is 600exp lol so prob crap ne way
Ghoul cave - dont think theres a boss in there... ghouls easy kill ... 5k exp... drops books like tao fs, wiz thrust etc dunno wot else could only find 5 mobs
ST - cant see point in lower floors every1s jsut gonan go KR Tbh.
knight temple - ye seems ok killed couple didnt get nowt tho, didnt see point when mobs r 12k and slaves r 65k
skele cave - couldnt find ne mobs so just tt'd
ZT low lvl floors - pointless
mystery cave - couldnt find ne mobs got fed up and tt'd

kr teleports well couldnt find ne so couldnt go to ne lol

ne way thats my opion of server, and tbh dunno if i cba to play >< gonna play starlite i think :/

PS. lvlin also takes agees :P

suprisingly i actuly agree with u on most of that, although its a test stage so i sort of expected ther to be quite a few bugs

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
or the quests the items u get r only for wars and not wiz/tao ermm

Sorry but thats totall Bull****.

in ZT, ZG seem ok hp, yet archers and statues r stupid hp like a boss or something? :/ - SORTED

i was thinkin like map packed full of 65k mob easy kill low dmg etc

You seem to think leveling should be handed to you on a plate , well sorry but its not going to be , im not having people getting to level 50+ in a night ......

oh and the mobs u kill to get the stone r fked, they dont move

Could you explaing this a bit more please.

Prison, wots point in this? lol u tele there and u cant get out... - SORTED

ES... wtf? has less hp (harder kill than boarlord) and drops loads of hp, sunpots, black rings and crap... - SORTED

LowBossArea, its a CR, nothing is gonna drop there.... - SORTED AND AS FOR HIGH .

mirking - drops gold bar benes - crap - THATS BS ASWELL

1/1 gold 12000
1/1 gold 12000
1/1 gold 12000

1/1 BenedictionOil

1/250 BlueIce
1/250 FrailSword
1/250 DoubleEdge
1/300 SkyMace
1/370 DevineGlove
1/400 ViperBrace
1/400 BlessedBrace
1/440 SupraMageRing
1/500 BeamGauntlet
1/500 DiamondGlove
1/500 WhiteGlove
1/670 DoomBrace
1/700 CrossStar
1/300 SoulPendant
1/1000 BeamBlade

1/15 WarShield
1/15 TaoMoon
1/15 TaoFlame
1/15 WizRev
1/15 warRev
1/15 TaoShield
1/15 warwall
1/15 TaoWall
1/15 Wizthrust
1/15 wizfence

ES - **** dunno respawn time - drops crap - SORTED

moths need fixin - drops same as ZT as far as i seen. - SORTED - they dont even drop so thats another BS post...

- EXP is now changed - 12k a mob and spawns increased.

Ghoul cave - dont think theres a boss in there... ghouls easy kill ... 5k exp... drops books like tao fs - FIXED

- Drop knight Kit.

skele cave - couldnt find ne mobs so just tt'd - SORTED - Now BoneCave.

mystery cave - couldnt find ne mobs got fed up and tt' - FIXEd Loads of mobs there now including high 65k exp mobs and boss's.

kr teleports well couldnt find ne so couldnt go to ne lol - Mobs drop the stone for those :).

Thanks for the bug spotting , im changing the exp throuout the server i understand its a bit low.

All the above bugs are fixed.

/Stan

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
DayWalker™ said:
Sorry but thats totall Bull****.

in ZT, ZG seem ok hp, yet archers and statues r stupid hp like a boss or something? :/ - SORTED

You seem to think leveling should be handed to you on a plate , well sorry but its not going to be , im not having people getting to level 50+ in a night ......

Could you explaing this a bit more please.

Prison, wots point in this? lol u tele there and u cant get out... - SORTED

ES... wtf? has less hp (harder kill than boarlord) and drops loads of hp, sunpots, black rings and crap... - SORTED

LowBossArea, its a CR, nothing is gonna drop there.... - SORTED AND AS FOR HIGH .

mirking - drops gold bar benes - crap - THATS BS ASWELL

ES - **** dunno respawn time - drops crap - SORTED

moths need fixin - drops same as ZT as far as i seen. - SORTED - they dont even drop so thats another BS post...

- EXP is now changed - 12k a mob and spawns increased.

Ghoul cave - dont think theres a boss in there... ghouls easy kill ... 5k exp... drops books like tao fs - FIXED

- Drop knight Kit.

skele cave - couldnt find ne mobs so just tt'd - SORTED - Now BoneCave.

mystery cave - couldnt find ne mobs got fed up and tt' - FIXEd Loads of mobs there now including high 65k exp mobs and boss's.

kr teleports well couldnt find ne so couldnt go to ne lol - Mobs drop the stone for those :).

Thanks for the bug spotting , im changing the exp throuout the server i understand its a bit low.

All the above bugs are fixed.

/Stan
good work.. i played this server befor and nazi items had mc on them 2 but now they dont :/

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
blood hell stan :P

made a few mistakes in post... forgive me plz im tired :P

when i said the quest items r mainly war... wot i mean is... nazi sword.... dc only, no mc or sc.... brace is dc and crap acc agil (lvl33 brace better).... armours bit poor dc/sc/mc wise for a quest item...
cant think of ne thing else atm tbh as im not ingame playin, will check l8r if i cba :P

ohhhhh btw the starter pets (Archers) dont attack there ****

the books in where u go to npc, select the spell u need, then u go in and kill a mob for it, the mob dont spawn for warriors (well didnt when i went)

the mobs for gettin the chronicle stone = fked... well go ingame and see for urself tbh m8 lol

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
Pets have been changed - archers.

As far as i know all the mobs spawn for books , ive got an update for the server at home ill send it to TB to update.

/stan