Chronicle server ONLINE...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
lol i wont but PorkChop your really sad to post saying that. Port 6k is open..its a tester so there might be a reset?. (If not close it ) lol
/JadeFox

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Keenan 05 said:
i got all the maps but it just all comes up black wen i tele
to em

open ur map folder and inside that u will find another folder open and cut all the files in the sub folder and put them into the main map folder then they will work

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
once i get round to it i will make a full install client. But before i do that i am going to make sure i have ALL the correct patchs in my mir folder so the full install clients will have ALL the patchs for chronicle in it ^__^

Ill probs make it 2moz and upload it :)

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
BeaverLJ said:
Stan man i jus wanna talk with ya... plz... i dunno what i dun but im soz dude. please

......................... weird :S :fthrower:

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
images052eu.jpg
vanilla with rings on that aint in drop files. port 6k hack? i think so

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
hmm, he must have got off someone else. No offence to him, but i dont think he would know how to hack port 6k. I told him about people hacking port 6k and he didnt know what *port 6k* was. So he has be conned :(

but i have left server for bit. Ill return once port 6k is blocked and thee has been a reset to make things fair to though 's that havn't port 6k hacked. Ill av a word with stan when he is online.

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
told ya i couldnt even do it! sum guy called Turnip dropped em and i picked em up and used.
sum guy called Demon also has alot of items which is obvious he didnt pick up lol.
Daz and stan also know i wouldnt cheat or hack cos im 2 think in that kind of thing. i play mir and i dont cheat on mir cos cheating ruins game.

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
BeaverLJ said:
told ya i couldnt even do it! sum guy called Turnip dropped em and i picked em up and used.
sum guy called Demon also has alot of items which is obvious he didnt pick up lol.
Daz and stan also know i wouldnt cheat or hack cos im 2 think in that kind of thing. i play mir and i dont cheat on mir cos cheating ruins game.

considering Diz was leggin it thru my f wall wid auto run and me n spec saw u leg it thru Specop with auto run on. so dnt cheat..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol, i never play a server where Port 6K is open, cause theres plenty of people around now a days that now know how to hack it, making the server worthless to play, cause it's unfair.

So u guys really sshould expect all this **** on a server with 6K unblocked

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
well i duno how 2 cheat so no i didnt and maybe u or i had lag? or he was running through a diagonal of me?
you are funny summon with ya sore loser ness lol... we got sw :)