FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
TheDon60 said:
i neva see her in it... o wait do u mean shes always in it as in always in it on the odd server, she plays like 4-5 servers rach.

Rocky, what in ****s name are you on about you little fag, Magica has been in The Mafia longer than you have. Remember the first RNV server ?, Who cried about The Mafia 24/7 ? yeah, you know ;). Then you some how bummed ur way into the guild because you were sick of getting owned. Wont be in it again will ya now "grass" ;)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
TheDon60 said:
Because mayb when he says sumthing then i can correct myself with what hes saying we asll havto learn at sum point.
See, i wouldn't be correcting you if you would be normal and admit it that you know FA about PC's instead of saying youre a PC wiz, it just gets on my tits when someone pretends to be something they are definately not.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Rocky ..... u where slaggin me about the mafia so um hush i was only in the mafia once in weown for a short while it aint that different from ne other guild so dont be a sad ******* and be like "u where never in the mafia i was in more than u" thats sad lol any one has the right tohave The_Mafia in their siggy lol.

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005
Dalisu said:
Rocky ..... u where slaggin me about the mafia so um hush i was only in the mafia once in weown for a short while it aint that different from ne other guild so dont be a sad ******* and be like "u where never in the mafia i was in more than u" thats sad lol any one has the right tohave The_Mafia in their siggy lol.

kk bla bla bla here we go again, cant wait to see u around (Y)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
TheDon60 said:
Care to reply to my post? And magica has been in T_M since ive known her, i remember chasing her on Foundation server for like 20 minutes and couldn't hit her once :P (old PC) but had a good few chats with her, shes one of the few mafia members that i talk to.

It's beyond me how someone let you (thedon) in themafia, mafia members have mostly been decent mature people, unlike you.

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
TheDon60 said:

rocky i wish u wud grow up for at least one second in ur life, magica has allways been in mafia i no that for sure since ive played about 2 more years of mir than u hav = ur a fat noob who luvs to suck up to fubu 24/7. so shut the hell up even gimp is pwning u. i wud just quit while ur ahead rocky

Gimpasaurus said:
It's beyond me how someone let you (thedon) in themafia, mafia members have mostly been decent mature people, unlike you.

ermm that isnt true.. sure they hav sum mature members (Magica and Saskia, mayb socar) but the rest r just sad acts (prob missed sum out) n a lot of them **** over mir.... e.g bon

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Well, ok i admit, i went a bit over the top with the "most" comment, but well, i still don't understand how someone would let a person like TheDon in their guild.

elsie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2004
Well i know for definate that magica has been in mafia since the day she started... i know her irl.

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2003
London, England
Gimpasaurus said:
Your PC won't make your internet faster.

And just for the fact, you usually don't notice the difference past 75 FPS so it's pretty damn pointless.

And youre processor isn't the only thing that matters.
actually, i'm pretty sure the human eye can barely see past 60fps. and why are you guys fighting in a server thread? try the hall of flame or pm's? or is this not against the rules?

it isn't fair if people have to go through a whole topic to find some decent info.

and being on topic, i look forward to playing with you guys, as soon as i get the client. the original frozen server was excellent :)

Last edited:

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
Well, ok i admit, i went a bit over the top with the "most" comment, but well, i still don't understand how someone would let a person like TheDon in their guild.

i dnt rele get thedon(rocky) he only uses "TheDon" cus fubu uses it as his title in the mafia guild, he sucked up to them n still does. sad rele if he has so much "skill" as he says why does he suck up to mafia

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
im gettin conn closed? im usin the same ip n servers ment to b up??? :S
i beta not av bin ip banned or sumit? i better not b i aint used any cheats...

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
shinsu said:
im gettin conn closed? im usin the same ip n servers ment to b up??? :S
i beta not av bin ip banned or sumit? i better not b i aint used any cheats...

ur prob in the same IP range as me that he has banned.. cus i cant get on no matter wat comp i go on in the area i cant get on (well college n home)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
hmmm, mak sure you have the correct ip.

The login gate isnt blocking any ips atm. So sumit is setup wrong in yur files

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i av its all set up correct, nothin changed from yesterday :S this is really annoyin :(