FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
well, i was thinking of exp event or something.

Or, i could raise the level limit to 255, and double the exp or sumit for xmas day maybe...

Still thinking ^__^

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
dont raise the lvl limit just increase the exp for a while so taos and wars can do some good lvlin

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
LATESY IP: 88.105.120.105

It should now be online.

Sorry for the down time, my internet has been playing me up over the last few days, keeps d/c me -_- And i havnt really had time to go on pc to sort server out etc, and also lomcn has been down it appears :(

/enjoy!

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sorry about this, but i may no longer be able to host :(
I have just got an email from my isp telling me to cut my internet usuage down otherwise they will share my bandwith with other heavy users in peak times and it will slow my internet down durin peak hours. This also means i have to cut my downloading down in peak hours -_- they have reccomended i just browse the internet and check emails during peak hours lol :(

So i might just go back to playing servers.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Yep, sadly they can :( they wouldnt be cutting me off, thy would just be sharing my bandwith with other heavy users rather than normal users, so it coudl slow my internet down. But i only got warned when i started downloading loads of games and sht, were like 2gb a peice as i stated lol...

But looks like this server wont return, it seems really dead,and i dont have the time to do updates, which makes the server and gameplay boring for you lot as players :( Ill have a look about for another host who has the time to do all these updates if you like, upto u lot...

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
just find another host, updates can be sorted afterwards, but im friggin bored :P