FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
Name: FrOzEnServer (Name may change soon)
IP: Under this
[sigstat]88.105.127.90[/sigstat]

Forum: www.frozenserver.tk
GMs: Matrix And Pride

This is an AlphaFrozen server and has barely any lagg. if your looking for a server that has quite easy leveling, quite easy 'item getting' and things like that, please join us.
me and host are going to talk about how this server is going to be in the long run but please join, the safezone atm is a farm grass but it will be changed soon.
the following things are going to be changed/Added:
SafeZone
Level Limit (52 Atm) (corrected by Gimpasaurus :P)
Leveling Areas (posibly)
Item Stats and looks
Items Like HeavenArmour and DragonRobe and things like that (posibly)
extra items (posibly)
Maybe a new GM or 2 Recruited by Pride and Yours Truely
in the future, it may posibly upgrade 2 1.9 (please dont let that put you off because it may not happen)

DO NOT CROSS SERVER TRADE BECAUSE WE WILL NOT SUPPORT IT AND IF YOU GET HACKED... UNLUCKY
we will help all we can but if you get hacked cross server trading, we will only help when we have nothing 2 do.

any more information please ask and me or Pride will answer.
all people welcome except Cheaters and no gooders.
GMs are fresh on everybodys tail so if you cheat and get caught u will be executed!!
if you need anyhelp, PM me ingame or leave a message here and ill try my best to reply.
Thank You And Please Join. :ppunk:

Last edited by a moderator:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
[Thread cleaned of 'IM NOT TUPAC BUT IM GONA DAMN GOD TRY 2 B... Yo' people]

;)
/Leo

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
lol :P

Thanks leo :)

Just like to say, sorry for the lack of updates recently, i have been having probls irl and that, with girls an sht lal -_- So please bare with me :) ill try get some sorted asap.

Thanks again.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sorry bout this, atm i am conntected to the internet straight from my laptop, usually i would be on the internet on my lappy through my network lol. But i had a power cut and it seems its fked my hdd up in my pc :( i have a spare one tho, so i am going to wack that in and see if my computer works booting up off that hardrive. The error i get is one of thoughs shty blue death msg screens :( saying about how some recently installed software or hard ware might not be installed properly etc. Not sure if this is because of the power cut or not.

I have server files on lappy somewhere, so ill just probs have to host off lappy for abit lol.

Last edited:

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
omg thts a bummer :(
just hope nuthin bad happens uva wise u cud say bye bye to ya lappy RAM lol

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
smithy1234 said:
omg thts a bummer :(
just hope nuthin bad happens uva wise u cud say bye bye to ya lappy RAM lol

aye, well i hosted on lappy before, its ok, but only 224mb ram -_- so bit laggy loool, also its got the worse proccessor, yes, a celeron lol

well, i have wacked second hdd in, and it works, PC starts up like normal. Accept its slower coz my second hdd has a bad sector or something :( so looks like i may have to re format my best hdd.

Last edited:

smithy1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
England
lol ahh well :)
ne servers better than no server

oh just 1 thought: maybe u shud lower the 45 kit stats, wizzies hav been givin too much power DC-17-22 MC-17-22
SC-17-22 on AngelRingT or summit like tht but hu cares, point i tryin to make is the MC shudnt come newhere near matching the DC uva wise War get overpowered by a 200+ MC wizzy, F/W n T Bolt etc...etc... hu just runs round avoiding wars
just a thought
Thx
/KingWarrior / KingWizard

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
ash1234 said:
Sorry bout this, atm i am conntected to the internet straight from my laptop, usually i would be on the internet on my lappy through my network lol. But i had a power cut and it seems its fked my hdd up in my pc :( i have a spare one tho, so i am going to wack that in and see if my computer works booting up off that hardrive. The error i get is one of thoughs shty blue death msg screens :( saying about how some recently installed software or hard ware might not be installed properly etc. Not sure if this is because of the power cut or not.

I have server files on lappy somewhere, so ill just probs have to host off lappy for abit lol.

1. Leave the hard disk where it is
2. Boot from your WinXP installaton disk
3. Enter the recovery console
4. Run chkdsk on c:\

(Alternatively yank the HD out and run chkdsk on the machine from within a windows installation).

5. Buy a UPS (eBay it) - great things.

/Leo

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
is ther a different ip now then? cud someone post it ta

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Just doing some finishing touchs to pc. Just re formated hdd, installed windows and all is working fine now :) just got to install modem drivers on it for internet, and setup files on it :) btw accounts are still there, i dun a backup just b4 i went out, which is when powr cut happened, so i am not sure if there is a roll back or not because i dont know the exact time of the power cut.

Edit: Ip will be the same seens as its static ^__^ Also, hopefully there will be less lag if anyone lagged. Server will be up soon.

Also, i would like to apologise for the server crashing now and in the past. Now i promise that the server WILL be 24/7 :) i have now pluged my pc tower into an extension lead with surge protection, just to be on the safe side :)

Thankyou for your patients, server ONLINE!

enjoy.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
What map name did i have to change in order to be able to see the level 45+ map?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
ash1234 said:
Ermm, think it was:

Copy the map called D616 and rename it to D6161
Didn't work =/, still can't see the map :(.

P.S could i have your MSN?