FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
stop rebooting?? rebooted once today -_-

Its down atm, it will be backup later because atm sum1 is fitting a new power unit in my PC because the fan keeps stoping in the current power unit :( i have to tap the top of the tower to get it working. Server be backup in about hour or so.

I forgot to wanr you about this th other day :( soz.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
PM him. Just don't triple post, double post is bad enough. Ash will put server up in his own time, when he is ready. Maybe something has happened to him? Maybe he has a life outside of running a server?

EDIT : According to server count, it's up.

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
i did pm him and the server is up just someone hacked me and deleted my char

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
sabre m8... calm the hell down dude

it will be sorted... if you have lost items they wont be able 2 be retrieved tho im afraid... im sure tho if u calm a bit and be polite, i will help u and a few will try help u out a bit.
your char will be retreived but do not char trade/give out ya id again

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Shard said:
PM him. Just don't triple post, double post is bad enough. Ash will put server up in his own time, when he is ready. Maybe something has happened to him? Maybe he has a life outside of running a server?

EDIT : According to server count, it's up.

Aye, shard dont lie :P

Was out, an aye i have a life outside mir :ppunk:

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
beaver i didnt give anyone my account details and y cant i have my items back cause i lost bstaff and goldrobe which sucks

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
SabreTooth6 said:
beaver i didnt give anyone my account details and y cant i have my items back cause i lost bstaff and goldrobe which sucks

Well thats the main way people get hacked, by sharing there accounts or account trades, beaverlj knows alot about this :P

Items MIGHT be returned, ill have to check the loges later, and then ill get the items off the person who hacked you. However, i or beaverLJ will NOT re make thoughs items.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
cud u try get gaurdien island ingame soon plz m8 cos no1 can get the new items unless thro an event >.>

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Mwahha i'm the first one to reach the maximum level 51 :D.

Ash, do i get a reward :P?

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
Mwahha i'm the first one to reach the maximum level 51 :D.

Ash, do i get a reward :P?

congrats. go out? nuffin to brag about that u spend ages on mir